Accidental Healing Proposals (Gajeel x Reader)

*Gajeel*
"Grrr....this is the hardest thing I've ever considered doing..."
"It's not that hard, you're just being a big baby!"
Me and Lily were discussing my recent 'decision' at the bar in the guild. "You just have to kneel down, say some things, and then ask for her hand in marriage. It's not that bad." Lily sighed. Yup. It's true. I've decided that after all these years, I would finally propose to (Y/n). But the only problem was well...I'm me. "But it has to be perfect! For her!" I countered. "Trust me, (Y/n) doesn't care about perfection, all she cares about is you!" Lily retorted. For once I was glad (Y/n) was off on a mission with Natsu and his weirdo friends. She was technically part of his team, but now she's been doing more solo missions with me. So, she felt bad and decided to go on a mission with them for once. So that left me here, debating on what to do. Suddenly, Mira butted in on our conversation. "Well Gajeel, I know (Y/n) loves when you sing to her, so why not propose in song?" She suggested. "Or maybe you should use iron and spell out 'Will you marry me?'?" Macao added. "No way man! He should just straight out tell her!" Wakaba argued. And thus began another guild fight.
*With you*
This was bad. So, Team Natsu and I were assigned to take out some monsters taking over a small desolate town just north of Magnolia. What we didn't know, was that there were a HELLA LOT of monsters. "Ah! I can't hold them off!" I heard Lucy cringe. "Me either! They're everywhere!" Gray yelled. "Kya! Someone help!" That's when I moved. It was Wendy asking for help, so of course she being the youngest would need the most help. I looked and saw a huge monster heading right for her, jaws ready to snap shut on her small figure. "(Y/n)!" Wendy yelled as I blocked a bite from a monster....with my bare arm. I felt the blood trickle down from where it's teeth punctured my skin, and cringed. Wendy quickly used one of her attacks to defeat the monster, and ran to me. I looked around and saw that most of our friends were regaining their positions, and taking out more and more monsters. Natsu and Erza were working together to defeat a especially large one, while Gray and Lucy took down the remaining monsters. Then I looked to Wendy, who was preparing to heal me, although she was in no condition to do so. "Wendy...it's alright...don't use any more magic...you're hurt too..." I said softly. "B-but your arm! You're loosing blood!" She said terrified. "I'll be fine. Us dragon slayers are tough...." I gave her a weak grin and she gave a smiled back through some tears. Eventually all the monsters were taken care of, but not without injury. Natsu (who escaped with a few large scrapes and bruises) was carrying Lucy since she was dehydrated and just plain out of energy, both physical and magical. Gray must've twisted his ankle somehow, since he was limping now. Erza and Wendy were over all alright but were tired and looked a bit roughed up, same for Carla and Happy. Then there was me....I have lots bruises and cuts....not to mention my arm was ripped to shreds. "Gray, carry (y/n)." Erza commanded. "N-no! I'm good!" I said as normally as I could and stood up, clutching my arm. "(Y/n), you are seriously injured, you need medical attention, and since Wendy is out of magic at the moment we need to get back to the guild, now-" that was all I heard until I blacked out.
*Gajeel*
The whole guild was fighting over how I should propose to (Y/n) now. "Grrrr....ENOUGH!" I yelled finally, getting annoyed. "I'll decide to propose however I want, okay? And I have time, she shouldn't be here until-" "WE'RE BAAAACK!" A certain pink hair annoyance yelled as he kicked the door open. He held Lucy in his arms. She looked knocked out. Then I saw Erza walk in, she looked terribly exhausted. Then Wendy. She was tired too. Then the exceeds. Then....Gray....AND (Y/N)?! WHY IS THAT STRIPPER HOLDING HER?! I then saw her arm. It looked as if someone had stuck it into a boat propeller. 'Crap....' I though. I quickly grabbed her from Gray's arms and ran to the infirmary. This wasn't good.
*Hours later*
Wendy was finally better, and her and Mira had been working for quite some time on (Y/n). I was starting to get worried, until Mira walked out. "Is she okay?!" I asked frantically. "Yes...but her arm...was too far gone to save. So unless we find a replacement arm...she'll be one handed forever." Mira said grimly. My eyes widened and I began feeling nauseous. I just stood there for a few seconds till it hit me. "IRON!" I yelled. "W-what?" Mira asked. "I'll make her an iron arm! Will that work?!" I asked. "Yes....YES! It will!" Mira eyes widened in happiness. And so I began crafting (Y/n) a new arm.
*you*
I woke up with a major head ache. "Ugh...what happened...?" I moaned trying to get up. I reached my hand up to touch my throbbing head. It felt cold. Like metal. "Huh...?" I asked looking down at my hand. I gasped. It wasn't my hand. I had a metal, iron to be specific, arm. "Oh my God!!! What the hell happened!?" I screamed. Suddenly, I heard heavy footsteps running towards the door to the room I was in. "(Y/N)!!!" Gajeel screamed as he slammed the door open and literally tackled me in a hug. "G-Gajeel...need....a-air..." I gasped as he squeezed me a little too tight. "Ah! Sorry..." He blushed. "I was just...um...seeing if you were still able to hold your breath that long...oh well..." He tried to play it off cool. Yup, that's my metal head. "G-Gajeel? What happened to my arm? Did you...?" I trailed off. "Yeah...I did....I thought you'd rather have a metal arm than no arm at all..." He shrugged and scratched the back of his head. "It's...incredible..." I said as I moved my new arm around and tested it out. "Only the best for you..." He grinned. I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled. He chuckled. Suddenly, the whole entire guild (and I'm not kidding, seriously EVERYONE in the guild) came running into my small room. They all asked me what happened, if I was okay, to get better soon, and the usual fights and banters broke out. I felt at home, and gave a warm smile to them all.
*Gajeel*
Grr...they had to ruin our moment! I was squished in between guild members as I looked to (Y/n) to make sure no one was strangling her or hurting her. I just saw her give a big smile, which made me smile too. "Hehe...look! Gajeel's smiling!" Someone said and I immediately stopped, which made (Y/n) giggle. After a while everyone left, leaving just me, Lily, and (Y/n). Lily has fallen asleep on (Y/n)'s lap somehow (which was adorable) and she was stroking his fur. I swear she's the only one who can get him to act all cute and cat-like. "Hey Gajeel, where you scared when you saw me with my arm ripped up?" (Y/n) randomly asked. "I was terrified. I thought you'd die before I was able to ask you to-" I quickly stopped mid sentence. 'Crap! I almost let it slip!' "Able to ask me what?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. 'Come on! Think of an excuse!' I frantically searched for one, but I wasn't fast enough. "Ask you to marry him..." Lily grumbled from (Y/n)'s lap, who had been woken up by the conversation. "LILY!! MY OWN WINGMAN SOLD ME OUT!? COME ON MAN NOT COOL-" "Really Gajeel?" (Y/n) asked. "H-Huh?" I looked at her. "You want to marry me?" She asked hopefully. "Of course you dummy! But I wanted to ask you in a cooler way! Like in song! Or with iron! Or-" she stopped me by throwing a pillow at me. She likes to throw pillows at me for some reason. "Yes." Was all she said. "WHAT?!" I screamed in shock. "I said yes, I'll marry you." She bluntly responded. And with that, I became the happiest man in Fiore, due to a small mistake and a slip of words. And Lily, can't forget him.