@KanyeInterruptedMe

This part/review is all on the books by this author KanyeInterruptedMe that I have read and are in my archive ready to be reviewed.

~The Handyman: I absolutely probably loved this book the most. I love how realistic it is to love and reality these days. I'll be honest, I cried a bit while reading certain parts of it. I love this book and I am so proud to say I love the way you write and how confident you are on what you do. I want my own handyman one day. ;) Every lady does.

~The Client: I got to say, I laughed more with this book than the others. The romance in this one is humorous and I adore it. I really do. :) I know my review on this one shorter, but it truly is amazing just how it is.

~The VIP: Reading this book awhile ago and having to re-read it was just wow.. I forgot what happened in it and I couldn't be more happy of reading it again. I really enjoyed it.

~The Escort: This novel right here.. Was hands down, the second best one in my opinion if I had to rate it from the list of the books I have read that you written. Second best book yet after The Handyman.

Rates: Absolutely Perfect How They Are and I want my own handyman man when older ;)

ENJOY!!!