Alexander Brothers

Alexander Brothers is by chemicalromance8

Werewolf

On-Going

**

Chloe's p.o.v.

All I want to do is go to Caines and finish what we started.

I walked into the pack house and smelt him in the living room but his scent changed a bit. More Woodsy.

I wrapped my arms around his waist from the back but did not expect what happened when he turned around. It wasn't Caine.

I took in every detail from the little scar by his eyebrow to the gray eyes looking back at me. His dark brown hair almost black, pink wet lips, strong jaw line, muscles outlining his black t-shirts, and the mysterious grey captivating eyes.

This definitely wasn't Caine.

"What's going on?"I heard Caine's voice boom as I whirled around trying to get out of his grip but Dom's grip tightened.

**

Copyrights: chemicalromance8

I really enjoy this story and I thought 'hey, why not add it in the first review book?' and now I am. I love Chloe, but I never expected her to have twins as mates. I would be scared to have twins as mates because sooner or later, I'd have to choose who to be fully with and having to leave one mateless and lonely the rest of their life? I would feel horrible because I was designed for both. However, I really like the difference in this story. Caine and Dom is <3.

Rate: Amazing!

Enjoy :D!