My Possessive Alpha Mate ?!?!

My Possessive Alpha Mate ?!?! is by  romantic4eva

Romance (#298 in Romance and I consider werewolf with it)

Completed

**

" MINE!!!!" someone shouted from the woods

(i turned around to see who said that but i didn't see anyone then i started to hear someone running my way and that's when i noticed A huge white wolf was chasing after me i started running as fast as i could but it was catching up with me next thing i know i trip over a rock and hit my head the last thing i saw before blacking out was the wolf's captivating blue eyes)

Rosalie Cullen has had a pretty suckish life these last couple of months , her brother left for college the same month her parents got a divorce she got a mean new step mom and with her parents constantly fighting she couldn't keep up , what made matters worse is that she was moving from her beloved California to live in Washington with her mom and she had to leave all her family and friends behind even her best friend in the whole world and she had to start out fresh new school, new state, new friends she hated all of it but she loved her mom dearly so she just put on a fake smile and kept it all in , until she meets her possessive alpha mate she would sometimes hate him but he was the only one who truly made her smile and feel happy and loved but sometimes he was so possessive of her he wouldn't even let her breath so will she risk it all and be with him and his attitude or will she run away from her over possessive alpha mate ?!?!

**

Copyrights: romantic4eva

I have to say that I was interested in this story because she tries to make her mom happy even though she doesn't exactly like the change she did for herself. That takes respect and eating your own pride sometimes, Rosalie got my respect full on. :)

Rate: Good!

Enjoy :)