The Hunter Of My Heart

The Hunter Of My Heart is by phsycodelicsquirrel

Werewolf and Romance

This book is the sequel to Burn, Burn, Burn

This was an on going book! It is now completed and amazing!!

(Sequel to Burn, Burn, Burn)

Frey Lauder.

A girl whose tears ran red for the best part of her life as she was abused by those she thought cared and left to become a hollow shell that can no longer feel, only shed those pure and innocent silvery drops that are her tears. She was the quiet loner that was happy in her own world. A painter. A hidden gem. But above all else, a werewolf.

But not the werewolf she wanted to be.

Whilst in her mothers womb Frey suffered extreme traumatic silver infections that affected her body and soul. At three she was diagnosed "Null", a child born of werewolf parents but lacking her own wolf counterpart. While watching her twin brother grow into a fine young man with the ability to shift,Frey became cut off from the werewolf community and sought her own company. At 17 years old and with the face of a beauty, Frey should be dealing with clingy boyfriends, prom dresses, and teenage angst, instead her goal in life is to remain under the radar. Unseen to her fellow students.

Trying to hold together what little sanity life has left her. But staying under the radar is difficult and camouflage never lasts forever. After leaving school for home one afternoon, almost getting hit by a car, and being saved by a mysterious god-like stranger, Frey's world spirals out of control as she tries to remain hidden in a world that is collapsing around her, add the feeling of being watched and someone sneaking in and out of her home and you have an itchy case of approaching paranoia.

Can Frey trust this strange boy that saved her life? Or is he just another one of the crowd whose only mission is to beat her down?

Trust is a rare thing in Frey's life.

It isn't given.

It's earned.

This is Frey's story about invisibility and a sin that wants more than just your sweet kisses.

~~

Copyrights belong to @phsycodelicsquirrel

This squel is just getting started and can i say i love it! Read first book to understand whats going on!

Rate= 9!

Enjoy!