Chapter 2: Almost There

"I found some gold. Maybe I'll spend it if I find a blacksmith." Trevor thought to himself, "I think I see the party!" as Trevor walked closer to the party, two enemies appeared. "what the heck is that green thing?!" Trevor asked himself. 

"I'm a goblin..and you may not cross." The monster said, "your little knife is no match for my powers." Trevor said, "we'll see about that human." said the monster. 
"Hey bat! Get over here and help me!" said the Goblin
"No matter, I have powers and they don't." Trevor said to himself, "Fire!" he sent out a fire stone. "One down!" he exclaimed after he'd defeated the bat. 
"Oh no you don't!" said the Goblin, as he attacked. 
"Umm - that didn't hurt." Trevor said, furrowing his eyebrows.
Suddenly, Trevor heard a voice. "Hey Trevor! How's it going?" his friend, Joshua asked him.
"What does it look like i'm doing?" Trevor asked, rolling his eyes
"Woah, you made it?" asked Chris, Trevor's other friend.
"Uh - yeah, hey guys, can you help me fight this goblin?" asked Trevor
Chris and Joshua nodded, and they all went into battle.

--

"Oh, that's what stabbed you?" asked Joshua, "yeah, but it doesn't hurt." Trevor replied, "just get this thing out of me." he gestured to the knife

"...Ew." says Chris
"Now let's fight it!" Joshua exclaims
"No one is gonna hurt my buddies." said Trevor, as he summoned an avalanche coming down on the goblin. "Alright!" exclaimed Joshua and Chris.

"Oh yeah,I forgot, Joshua you're still a black smith right?" Trevor asked Joshua
"Of course I am," Joshua replied
"Good, because I have some gold to spend." Trevor said
"I'll bet this looks good on you," Joshua says, showing Trevor some black armor. 
"Yes! This looks awesome on me!" Trevor exclaims, "you guys are gonna need some armor too...and some powers." he tells his friends.
"P-Powers?!" Joshua exclaims
"You can't be serious!" shouted Chris.
"Shhhhhh. The monsters are everywhere, and can hear you." Trevor shushed. 

-To Be Continued-