Writing Letters ~1~

~Alexys' perspective~

Eagerly, I wrote a letter to Acelyn, telling her some exciting news.

Dear Acelyn,
Today I was told some very exciting info. I think you'll be excited too. I mean, why wouldn't you? Isn't meeting your saviours exciting? I mean, you'd get to physically touch the one and only Lachlan Power. You'll meet the Vikklan duo. And I guess Leston and Wooflan -.- You'll also meet me. I'll meet you. For the first time. In person. Face to face. That's only if you accept this Pax East Weekend Pass. Both days. I hope you do.
~Alexys

I folded the letter, it's creases crisp, pulled out an envelope from my drawer, and filled out the information needed. I added a red stamp at the top right hand corner, and put the letter and the Pax pass inside, sealing it closed.

I went downstairs and called out to my mom. "Can I drop this letter off at the post office? It's for Acelyn!" I walked into the kitchen where she was cooking brunch. "Yea. Just be back by 6 if you're going out after." She waved to me and I ran out the house.

It was only a 30 minute walk from my house to the post office, and 30 minuets back. I plugged in my earbuds listening to Taxi Cab by Twenty Øne Pilots.

---Post Office---

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" The lady at the desk said. "You too!" I replied waving and walking out the Post Office.

I walked to the nearest park and sat on the bench. I took out my phone and decided to Skype Acelyn. After a couple rings, she answered.

"Hey Lex! What's up?" She smiled and waved. "Hey. I sent you a letter today! I just wanted to give you a heads up. You'll probably get it in a few days." She smiled big.

"Yay! I for- Mom! I'm talking to Alexys! I'll be down in a minute woman! Oh jeez. I did not mean that! Plz. Forgive me!" Acelyn was shouting out to her mother while I was laughing my ass off. I probably looked insane just sitting there laughing.

"Oh my fuck. She's gonna kill me." Acelyn chuckled. "Anyways. What I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. I forgot I sent a letter to you. I've been really busy with school and stuff. Started to get stressed out." She continued.

"Same. But I think my letter will help out a bit." I smirked and she looked confused.

"If it's something special tell me!"
"Nope. Not until you get it."
"But Lex-"
"No if, ands, or booties about it Acelyn."
"But. But. But-"
"Wow. You must really like ass. Welp. I'm gonna go. Baiii"

With that, I hung up before she got to reply and started walking back home in the cool February weather.

-----------------
A/n I feel like that would be a conversation you guys would have. XD. The first chapter is done and this is gonna be updated more than my regular stories because Lexlyn. ^.^ Basic 10 chapters. But yup. That's that. Love yalls ^3^ xXInTheCloudsXx AcelynPlaysMC