Without You ~4~

~Alexys' perspective~

I couldn't stand not meeting Acelyn. We were supposed to meet at the hotel today, maybe hang out a little. But I guess that won't be happening.

"Lets go Alexys! Your plane leaves in an hour! Make sure you're packed and ready to go right now!" My mother called up to me from downstairs. "Ok!" I replied and grabbed my suitcase and put it near the door. I sat my carry on bag next to the suitcase.

I walked over to my desk and opened Skype. I rang Acelyn to tell her I was about to leave.

"Hey Lex. What's up?"
"I'm leaving in a few. I don't want to go without you. That was the whole point. I wanted you to be happy."
"Do you really want to make me happy?"
"Of course."
"Then go. Enjoy yourself and go. Don't turn your trip into a shitty one. Please? For me?"
"Fine. I'll Skype you when I get there. I gotta go. I miss you."
"I miss you too Lex."

With that she ended the call. I turned off my computer and grabbed my hoodie and bags, also grabbing my phone on the way out.

"You ready Lex?" My mom asked while I ran down the stairs. "Yeah I'm all good." I replied stepping out the door. "Then let's get goin."

---After a 45 min plane ride---

"Thank you for flying with Southwest airlines, hope you have a great time in Boston, Massachusetts."

I grabbed all my stuff and scurried off the plane. Even though it was forty five minutes, it was forty five minutes of a whining child and annoying ass adults.

My mom wasn't coming with me, she said I can handle myself since I'm older. I walked out of the airport and decided to walk to my hotel, which wasn't far away.

---At the hotel---

I unlocked my hotel room and immediately put my stuff down and ran to the beds. I breathed out and closed my eyes for a minute. I was tired as hell.

I took my phone out once more and Skyped Acelyn.

"Hey Lex."
"Hey Ace. I'm at the hotel and I'm sad cause you're not here. I mean look. An empty bed next to mine."
"I'm sorry. I wish I was there. I haven't talked to my Mom since. I'm still very upset."
"It's okay. I'm going to get pictures and things signed just for you. I'm gonna send them right when I get home. Don't worry."
"It's alright Lex. Thank you so much. I'm gonna go take a nap. I need it."
"Alright I'll talk to you later. Baii"
"Bai Lex"

--------------------------------------
A/n Not much happened in this chapter. I guess you can say it's a filler. Idk. But here ya go. ^3^ AcelynPlaysMC xXInTheCloudsXx