Oh Shit... ~5~

~Alexys' perspective~

Here I am. At Pax. Standing in the front of the building. Lonley. I feel like I was ditched, but I wasn't. All the youtubers I watch are in this building.

I mean, I met them before and I wouldn't mind talking to Vik again, but I don't want to enter without Acelyn. At the same time, I'm not going to stand out here by myself.

I walked in and entered the Youtube panel section. There was a panel about to start, so I just sat down. I wasn't here early, but I was here early enough. 2pm.

The lights dimmed and The Pack walked out on the stage. Wow. Great timing.

"Hello and welcome to the Pax East 2016 YouTube Panel! Glad to see everyone here!"

---Halfway done with the panel---

"Woah. Excuse me for one moment. It seems like we have a special guest. Come on out!"

I looked around the stage to see who it was and right then and there my stomach turned and my heart fluttered.

Acelyn.

"ACELYN!!!!!" I ran out of my seat and jumped up on the stage.

"LEX!!!" She ran towards me while I ran towards her and we collided with a hug.

Everyone started cheering and yelling. I was crying at this point. After a couple minutes, we pulled away from each-other. It became quiet again.

"Dear Lex, Surprise." She smirked. "I hate you." I smiled hugging her once more. I held on tight, I didn't want this moment to end.

---Going to the Hotel---

"I cannot believe I met Lachlan. I literally cannot. He's even more beautiful in person. Like holy shit, fuck me in the ass." We both started to laugh our asses off.

"That's what Vik said!" I replied trying to stop laughing, but failed miserably. My ribs hurt, my throat was hoarse, and I was crying.

I haven't been this happy in so long.

"This is great. I've been waiting for this day for so long." Acelyn said as our laughing came to a stop. "So have I. I'm glad it has come." I replied smiling a genuine cheesy smile.

"How'd you get here? I thought you couldn't come."

"I couldn't. I jumped out my window, walked a couple blocks, called a taxi, arrived at the airport, and boom. I'm here."

"Your mom doesn't know?"

"Nope. And if she does who honestly gives a shit."

"Aren't you going to be in a ton of trouble?"

"Hell yeah. But it was totally worth it. Anything for you Lex."

"Anything for you Ace."

-------------------------------------
A/n Short chapter I guess but it got the point across. I have a Juliatt {JulianaxMatt} story out now, and I'd appreciate it so much if you guys could check it out. Anyways. Baii AcelynPlaysMC xXInTheCloudsXx