Hurting & Apologies ~3~

~Acelyn's perspective~

---Two weeks later---

I walked over to my calendar and crossed off today. Fourteen days until Pax! My mom said I could go, I'm so excited.

I went downstairs to grab something for lunch, my mom was already sitting at the table. There was something wrong though. She looked up at me and her eyes flashed with sorrow.

"Mom? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked slightly worried. She looked back down twiddling with her thumbs. "Mom. Answer me." I stated sternly. She was making me nervous.

"Remember when I said Aunt Holly got engaged a while ago?"
"Yes?"
"She's getting married."
"Ok? So?"
"She needs you to be the flower girl. She really wants you to be there for her."
"I'll go. I don't mind."
"But, the problem is the date."
"Hm?"
"It's the weekend of Pax East"

Right then my heart stopped. Are you serious? Nah. I love my aunt, but hell no.

"Then I guess I won't be the flower girl. I won't go."
"You have to Acelyn. You can't leave your aunt like that. After all she has done for you, she wants you there."

Anger boiled inside me. I raised my voice a little.

"I'm not going."
"You are and you need to calm down with your tone miss."
"I'm not leaving Lex like that. Are you insane?"
"No I'm not. You can visit her another time. Now go call Alexys and tell her you cannot make it."
"I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT AND GIVE UP THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!"
"ACELYN YOU BETTER GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER THIS INSTANCE."
"NO. I'M NOT GOING TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER. LEX DOESN'T DESERVE THIS. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS MEET MY BEST FRIEND IN PERSON! BUT NO! ALL THAT SHE HAS DONE FOR ME! IF IT WASN'T FOR HER AND HER WILLINGNESS TO HELP ME, I WOULDN'T FRICKEN BE HERE!"
"Acelyn. You need to get that attitude together and stop yelling. And for yelling you're grounded, and you're going to Aunt Holly's wedding. I guess I should get you a therapist too."
"Lex is my therapist."
"Go to your room. You won't be going out by yourself until Pax weekend is over. It's over. Now go."
"I don't understand. Why don't you get it. Lex lives thousands of miles away. And the YouTubers I watch will be there. They are the ones who saved me. Not Holly."

I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut before locking it. I slid down and brought my knees to my chest crying my eyes out.

I cried until I had no tears left. How could she? She knows how much Lex means to me.

My Skype rang, the Vikkstar logo flashing on the screen. I sat in my chair and answered Lex's face popping up.

"Hey Acelyn! Oh my god. What's wrong?"
"I-I- I can't go to Pax Lex."
"What! Why? We planned everything out!"
"My aunt is getting married that weekend and my mom wants me to go. I have no choice."
"But didn't she already pay for your plane ticket? We were supposed to share a hotel room!"
"I don't think she remembers that she booked the ticket, but I'm keeping it anyways. I'm so pissed."
"I can't believe she picked a fucking wedding over meeting your idols and best friend."
"I can't believe it either Lex. I can't believe it either..."

-----------------
A/n Killing feelz? Sorry.. *~* 3rd chapter done and I'm lovin it. Hope you are too. ^3^
AcelynPlaysMC xXInTheCloudsXx