Writing Letters ~2~

~Acelyn's perspective~

---A few days later---

I ran down the stairs to grab the mail, hoping that Alexys' letter has finally arrived. I opened the mailbox seeing a magazine and several envelopes. But there was one that had the red stamp that I was so accustomed to.

I jumped up and down, squealed, and ran back inside stopping at the kitchen. I said hello to my mom, dropped the rest of the mail, and ran back upstairs.

I sat at my desk and opened the envelope. I took out the piece of paper and opened it slowly, to give it affect.

I read the letter smiling big with every word. A Pax pass? No! There's no fucking way. I looked inside the envelope one more time to find 1 Pax East Pass.

I covered my mouth and tried not to cry. I was so overjoyed. I can't believe she did that for me. Wow.

I took out a piece of paper and wrote to Alexys.

Dear Alexys,
Wow. Ok. I'm crying just so you know. Why? Because you got me a Pax East pass. You actually don't know how excited I am. Every day, I think about meeting you and everyone who saved my life. And you finally made that thought, something greater. I don't know how to thank you enough Lex. You've done so much for me, but I feel as if, well, I've done nothing for you. But I'll get repay you back. If it's the last thing I do, I'm glad it was just for you.
~Acelyn

I did what I always do after writing a letter. I fold it, seal it in an envelope, and add a blue stamp in the right corner.

I sat the envelope on my desk and decided to Skype Lex.

"Hey Acelyn! Did you get my letter?"
"Sure enough. All I can say is; This is why you're my main bish"
"I know I am. Are you excited?"
"No."
"Oh okay."
"I AM HELLA EXCITED! WHOOP WHOOP"
"You're a shit ya know that?"
"The I must be one perfect shit. One of a kind."
"Oh my God Acelyn. You're bad."
"I'm not bad."
"Then what are you?"
"Straight Savage"
I ended the call after that. But messaged her in our chat.

They call me S.S. You'll find me hiding in the shadows. Straight Savage

-----------------
A/n The last part killed me. So these chapters aren't gonna be like long because there are ten and isn't much to the story. I already have them planned out so I don't want to add parts and fuck up the next chapter. Two updates in one day? Yeh. I write this story whenever I have a chance so this could be finished by next Saturday if I tried. But anyways. Love yalls once again. ^3^
AcelynPlaysMC xXInTheCloudsXx