Chapter 9- scandal

~Chloe's POV~
Okay. So what? I ran. It's what I do. I don't deal with situations like this very well. I was trying to calm down in one of the practice cabins until someone tried to pick the lock. I did what I had to do once again. Get out of there! I quickly ran to the window that was opposite to the door, climbed out, and ran once again. But this time I ran all the way back to my cabin. I was out of breath and sweaty when I stepped into the cabin.
"Woah!" I was greeted by Gemini. "What happened to you? Are you okay? Do you need like water or something?"
I couldn't even respond to her. I was so out of breath. I just shook my head and put my hands on my knees. After about 20 seconds I finally managed to choke some words out. "Jessa. Milkshake. Embarrassing. Run. Cabin. More running."
"Um okay. So Jessa is involved and...oh, god. Don't tell me she embarrassed you again?" Gemini out her hands on her hips and looked away in frustration.
"Yeah. She did." I tell her. "In front of Luke too." I sit down on my bed and kick off my shoes.
"That asshole. Luke didn't even try to comfort you?" Gemini rushed over to me and put her hands on my shoulders.
I gasped. "No, Luke's not an asshole. He tried to help me up but I pulled away and well..ran."
"Dude, you can't let her get away with this. Not again. You have to do something."
No, I don't do revenge. I mean at least not for something this insignificant. Jessa isn't worth getting in trouble for. "Gem, I don't wanna sink down to her level."
"I got it! Get her suspended from camp activities. If you tell Brown, he'll suspend her for about a week."
"But gemini, I'm no snitch."
"Then leave an anonymous note. Say you were a witness to her embarrassing you and no one will know it's you." Gemini's eyes lit up bright. She really wants to help me. Not even my one friend back home cared about me this much.
"Yeah, that's brilliant. Thanks Gemini. I owe you big time."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Jessa's POV~
"Miss Taylor, you are suspended from all camp activities until next Wednesday." Brown states with a stern look.
My jaw dropped. "But that's a week from now. That's not fair! "
"Well harassing Chloe isn't fair to her either. Your type of behavior toward her is intolerable here at this camp." Brown sits back down in his chair.
I roll my eyes. "I bet she came to you and told on me. That's so second grade. She needs to grow up!"
"For your information, I got an anonymous tip left on my desk. She didn't come running to me. She should've. But she didn't. And the one that needs to grow up is you. Spilling a milkshake on her is not the way to deal with your hate towards her. You're lucky I'm not calling your mom. You're dismissed. "
I slam my hands down on the arms of the chair and get up. I angrily leave the cabin, slamming the door behind me to emphasize my anger. My mom wouldn't care. She couldn't care less about what goes on with me. Pfft. An anonymous tip? Yeah right. Chloe just didn't wanna get framed for snitching, but that little witch isn't gonna get away with this. I'm gonna get her where it hurts the most. No. I'm gonna get her with everything she cares about. Starting with the little things and ending with Luke.
~~~~~~~~~~
Later, I put in some black shorts and a black T-shirt so I wouldn't be seen in the dark. Revenge starts now. You know what they say. Snitches get stitches. As cheesy and over used as it seems, It's true. That statement doesnt just mean physical stitches but emotional ones as well. We're not supposed to be outside our cabins after ten but night time is the only time I'll be able to do this.
It's about 2:30 am when I reach Chloe's cabin. Hopefully I don't wake her or her roommate up. Chloe gets praised for many things and her hair is one of them. Her long, light brown hair is flawless and has that tumblr look. Long hair is totally in right now. Well I guess Chloe's gonna be behind on the fashion statement.
I walk over to Chloe's bed and pull out my pair of scissors. Bye bye repunzel rep. Snip snip. I try so hard not to laugh. That'll show her not to mess with me.
I put the locks on her bedside table and hurry the hell out of there. I couldn't cut it as short as I wanted to without waking her up but I did what I could. Her hair used to be up to her butt and now it reaches probably just below her boob. Have fun in the morning Chloe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chloe's POV~
Ringgg. Ringgg. Ugh, its morning already? Time to go work at the kitchen again. I sit up and rub my eyes. Funny, my head feels a lot lighter. I run my hand through my hair and to my surprise, it's way shorter now. I quickly scramble out of bed and run to the big mirror.
No. No. No. This is not happening. Without me even noticing, tears were spilling down my cheeks. And no. It is not stupid to cry over hair. It took me so long to grow it and I took care if it so well. It's like a bond. Everyone loved my long hair.
One thought came to mind. Jessa. She obviously figured out it was me who ratted her out. I mean who else would? Everyone is too scared of jessa to do anything like that. She did this to get even. Well you know what? This. Means. War.
I sighed. She could've at least cut it evenly. Now I have to cut it some more to make it look somewhat decent. By the time I finished, my hair was now mid-boob. My hair has decreased 12 inches in length. I hope jessa is happy now. I hurry up and put on some crochet shorts, a black top and a kimono cover up. I out on a simple make up look and run out of the cabin. I was gonna be late.
As soon as I walk into the kitchen, all eyes were on me. Everyone in the staff were giving me worried, disappointed, or comforting looks. My mom gasps and drops her wooden spoon when she sees me.
"Honey, your hair! What happened?"
"Well..." I couldn't snitch again. Things would only get worse if I tell. "Um I was cutting some split ends this morning and I accently cut off a chunk of my hair of because I got frightened by my back up alarm. So I had to even it out."
My mom looked sorry for me and started stroking my short hair. "Aw I'm sorry. It'll grow back. I know how much you loved your hair."
I sighed. "I guess it's time to try something new, right?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiii! Hope you guys liked the new chapter. Damn jessa. I'd slap her if she were real. But I'm going to mexico for two weeks! Woot woot! I'll try to post before I leave tomorrow or maybe on the plane. But if not then I'll post as soon as I get back from the trip. Its gonna be my first time on a plane, first time out of the country, and first time seeing my grandma so I'm sooo excited!
Anyways, please vote for this if you enjoyed the chapter and please spread the word of this story. It means a lot cx ok well bye byeeee