Chapter 2- Anywhere but here

Luke's POV~~~~~~

"Turn the limo around! I don't need to be here. I'm not crazy and I don't want to spend my entire summer at this stupid camp. Not even you guys are gonna  be here with me!" I was so pissed off. Why would they basically put me in an anger rehab/ fame detox? I know I kind of blew it with the whole music video thing, but they pushed me off the edge.

"Hey! You know you used to love this place. We do! This is where we really connected and found our sound!" Calum has been trying to get me excited about coming here. It didn't work.

"Yeah just take it easy man." Michael sat back in the limo seat. "All you gotta do is relax, play some music, get a tan, stare at a tree..."

As much as I didn't want to laugh, I couldn't help it. Mikey always manages to make me smile.

"Plus, we won't be gone all summer. We'll be with you on the last week to prep for the Final Jam," Ash reminded me. "We'll miss you buddy!" They all engulf me in a huge bear hug while fake crying (probably to cover up the fact that they really did want to cry). As soon as they let go, I grab my guitar case and get out of the car.

          I look around at the camp and take in a big breath of fresh air. I'm ready. It's only two months right? I start to walk toward my cabin, I mean, jail cell when I turn around and see mikey roll down the window as the car starts to drive away. He screams, "Do it for the band!" while the band drives into the distance. I really wish I was anywhere but here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chloe's POV~

"We're here!" I yell in excitement as we drive into Camp Rock. I sit back and take it all in. There's so many talented kids already here. Some even got started showing off what they have. There's many dancers sharing dances and moves with each other, musicians jamming out together, writers showing their song lyrics. I can't believe this is actually happening. I feel like I'll finally develop my true self and sound. Maybe I'll actually have more than one friend in my life. This is my time.