The Ending Finaly? No Its Just The Beginging.

Soon everyone was lounging in the large Apartment, though Eleanor and Louis hadn't really spoken yet, Eleanor wasn't exactly sure what to say to the Shadow him and Louis was to busy irritating everybody else.

"So tell me again why I can't go outside?" Louis complained once again, Harry retorted "You're still a shadow, even though you helped us, I'm not trusting you as far as I can walk in till you turn back"

Louis let out a groan, he was sitting on one of the desks, "How long will that be again?"

Niall said "We think around 15 minutes"

Louis whined "But I'm thirsty" his eyes trailed of to look at Amy hungrily.

Amy stiffened and Niall's eyes narrowed, he snapped "Touch her and I'll see what you look like drowning in your own body liquids Louis!"

Louis pouted and said making his voice childish deliberately "You're no fun".

Niall rolled his eyes at Louis but after that episode started to watch Louis like a hawk.

It was dark out, and there were no stars or moon, Harry didn't no why but as he looked out of the window it gave him the creeps.

Louis looked uncomfortable to, his stronger instincs flaring up, why did he feel like something wasn't quite right?

Suddenly there was a loud BANG!

Everyone jumped none had time to react as about 20 Slayers came pouring into the apartment, all of them holding stakes and guns pointing it at One Direction, they had dogs with them...

No, not dogs...

Wolfs, werewolfs in their wolf form.

Before anyone could react, the slayers pulled Perrie, Amy and Eleanor away from One Direction and Amber, still holding the guns and stakes pointed at Amber and One Direction.

Louis quickly moved himself behind Harry so that they couldn't see his black eyes.

One of the slayers said "We received calls for help from this building from one of our trainee's and we had to intervene, once the werewolf pack also answerd our suspiosions".

Niall choked out "Trainee's?"

Amy's eyes widened as she yelped "No wait!...I didn't mean it! That text! I sent it months ago"

The slayers ignored her but Nialls eyes filled up with hurt as he stepped away from them.

Amy pleaded "Niall, I didn't mean it! I didn't know you then!"

One of the slayers snorted "Look how confused she is, they must of hypnotised her some way, from the sourse we discussed one of these vampires can hypnotise any human and supernatural creature"

Eleanor yelled "We're not hypnotised let us go!"

Another slayer sneered at her "Your Alpha Drew is extremely angry with you, you will be pleased to know he will not be throwing you out of the pack, he just wants the vampires killed and you'll be his second in command again, he understands that vampire hypnotism is not something you can fight against!"

Eleanor tried to struggle but the slayers held her even tighter.

Perrie was about to yell to everyone that she wasn't human but then (Don't tell them...Go with Eleanor And Amy, you need to escape with them) Harrys voice echoed in her head.

Perrie shook her head but Harrys voice made her not struggle for a minute and in that minute before she could react she was getting taken away and being shoved into a van with Eleanor and Amy.

One Direction and Amber were in their apartment facing down around 20 odd slayers and 14 werewolfs.

Amber thought oh great, now how in gods name are we going to get out of this one?