Chapter 2

Ashton P.O.V.
I just told Alex that we couldn't be friends anymore. I really didn't want to, but Bryana threatened to break up with me if I didn't tell Alex that I didn't want to talk anymore. I've always had a crush on Alex, but I've never had the balls to ask her out and now, it's too late. I've lost her, forever.
I was just sitting on my couch, watching some tv and I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to the door and opened it to find an angry looking Luke. Did Alex tell him?
"Ashton what the hell did you do to Alex?"
"I-I.."
"You ruined a six year friendship over a girl! Ashton you haven't even knew Bryana that long and you've known Alex for six years!"
"Bryana told me that she was going to break up with me if I didn't tell Alex we couldn't talk anymore!"
"So? Do you really see that as a reason to ruin a friendship?! Alex has been there when other people weren't Ashton. She was the person who helped you stop cutting. Remember that?"
"Yes Luke I--"
"No Ashton. What you did was wrong. You hurt Alex. And look, I know you like Alex. I've seen how you two act around each other and it's obvious that you guys like each other, but wait Ashton guess what? Alex is sad. She probably wouldn't take you back as a friend if you tried because you betrayed her. She's done."
"Since when did you know everything about Alex and how she feels?"
"Since when did you become such an asshole?!"
Luke stormed out. I'm losing all of my friends. All because of Bryana. But Luke is right. It was so wrong of me to ditch Alex for Bryana. I need to talk to Alex. I'll just text her.
Hey Alex, I just wanted to apologize for everything. I was wrong please forgive me.
-
I thought you weren't talking to me anymore.
-
Alex I was wrong. I shouldn't have picked Bryana over you.
-
Whatever Ashton. Save it for your pillow. Or better than that, that stupid bitch of a girlfriend Bryana. Good bye Ashton.
~
Luke was right. She's not going to forgive me. I broke down into tears. I've lost two of my best friends and once Calum and Michael find out, they will disown me too. What am I going to do? What do I have to do to get her to forgive me?