Chapter 3

Ashton P.O.V.
I decided that I should talk to Bryana. I'm not going to lose my friends over this.
"Hey Bryana, we need to talk."
"Okay I'll be over in about ten minutes."
"Okay bye."
"Bye."
Ten minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to the door and opened it.
"Hey Ashton!" Bryana pulled me into an embrace.
"Hey Bry. Let's sit down."
We walked in my living room and sat on the couch.
"Bryana I'm losing my friends because you don't want me to talk to Alex. I not only lost her, but I lost Luke. Basically my brother. And I don't care if you don't want me to talk to Alex. I'm not going to lose my best friends because you're jealous."
"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of Alex? The difference between us is that I'm your girlfriend and she's not."
"It's over Bryana. Now get out of my house."
"Fine."
Bryana left. Now I needed to talk to Alex. I drove to her house and knocked on the door. She opened the door and immediately closed it when she saw me.i then opened the door and let myself in.
"What do you want Ashton?! Why aren't you with Bryana?"
"I broke up with her. For you."
"For me? What do you mean?"
"I want to be with you. Not her."
"Ashton, you l-like me?"
"Yes. I always have."
"I like you too Ashton, but that doesn't change the fact that you first picked Bryana over me. I wanted to kill my self because of that. I thought I lost the other person who cared about me. You left me Ashton." Alex started to tear up.
"You wanted to kill yourself?"
"Yeah. You were the most important person in my life and I lost you."
"I'm so sorry. But don't worry. You'll never lose me again. Okay?"
"Okay."
"So Alex, would you like to date me?"
"Yes, but you will have to gain your trust back first."
"Okay. I'll do anything."
"Alright. Luke's still pretty pissed at you. I think you should go talk to him."
"Okay well bye Alex."
"Bye Ash." I pulled her into an embrace and I left.