Chapter 4

Ashton P.O.V.
I guess I'm going to talk to Luke now. I also need to talk to Taylor. I can't lose them both as my friends. I need to make this right.
When I got to Luke and Taylor's house, I was so nervous. My hand was shaking as I rang the doorbell.
"Hold on! I'll be there in a sec!" I heard Taylor yell.
She opened the door. She was holding her and Luke's daughter, Cassidy.
"What do you want?" She sounded pretty pissed at me.
"Can we please talk about what happened?"
"I guess. Come in."
I went inside and when Luke saw me, he got a disgusted look on his face.
"Why the hell is he here?!"
"Luke he wants to talk to us."
"Okay. I guess we can talk."
"Okay Ashton, come sit."
I did as Taylor told me to do.
"Now what do you want Ashton?" Luke asked angrily.
"I just wanted to apologize for my actions. I'm really sorry about everything that happened. I was an idiot for choosing Bryana. I'm going to break up with her. I've already talked to Alex and she maybe wants to get together. I get now that it was very stupid and inconsiderate of me to break Alex's heart like that. I'm such a dick and you have no idea how bad I feel. I'm sorry. Will you ever forgive me?"
"I will forgive you Ashton. But if you ever hurt Alex like that again I won't talk to you ever again," Luke said in a really serious voice.
"Thank you Luke. Thank you," I said with relief. "Taylor, do you forgive me?"
"I guess."
"Okay thank you guys for giving me the chance to explain myself. Again, I'm very sorry for hurting Alex and you guys. I won't do it again."
"Okay, bye Ashton."
"Bye."
I left their house feeling a sense of relief. Now I need to talk to Bryana.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS!! IM UPDATING AGAIN SOON!)