Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The next day, Saturday, Khalil's mom went and picked him up from the police station and she hadn't said anything to him she simply just went in her room and closed the door. Tanisha was upstairs in Khalil's room wanting to talk to him. "Hey." said Tanisha walking over to Khalil and hugging him. He hugged her back and closed his door. "What's up?" said Khalil. He was still mad but he was trying hard not to show it. Tanisha stared Khalil in his eyes searching for something but all focus was gone when he started kissing her and she kissed him back surprisingly & wondering where this was coming from.

Khalil laid her on his bed on her back and climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck. "Khalil stop, your just mad right now and I don't want to be in the middle of you and Kesha and I don't know if we can still do this cause I'm already pregnant." said Tanisha. "Quit tripping." said Khalil whispering in her ear as he pulled her clothes off and Tanisha pulled him down on her.

"I love you Tanisha." said Khalil. Tanisha was so nervous because he never said that to her and she didn't know if he was just saying it cause he was mad, so she said nothing but just smiled. Tanisha laid back as Khalil went in her and she closed her eyes.

After they were finish they laid underneath a blanket and Tanisha was sleep in Khalil's arms. Khalil looked at the text from Kesha that said "I love you" but he sat his phone down and just chilled.

*****SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT I RAN OUT OF TIME BUT STILL: COMMENT, VOTE, AD LIKE*****