Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Later on Sunday morning Kesha was laying in Khalil's arm. "You wanna talk?" said Khalil looking at her. "About what?" said Kesha. "Did somebody rape you?" said Khalil. "No not me I swear but when I was little me and my mom was forced to watch my stepfather rape my sister and only this time I was in her position it was scary and so real, Khalil I never want to experience that again, even though it was a dream it didn't happen to me my sister really got raped and I just watched helplessly." said Kesha covering her face.

"Baby don't cry." said Khalil. "I hate my life Khalil, you just don't even understand every night I go to sleep I still see that happening to her and my mom not stopping it." said Kesha crying. "So your mom and Tamia was raped? Said Khalil. "Yes and last night was like a nightmare." said Kesha. "Would you tell me if something happened to you?" said Khalil turning Kesha to face him.

"Yes Khalil, I love you." said Kesha. "Don't cry baby I love you too and if you need to talk then talk to me I'm always here I love you straight up." said Khalil wiping her eyes. "I'm glad I got you Khalil...but I don't Mean to be emotional." said Kesha smiling. "It's cool ma I ain't tripping." said Khalil. Kesha wiped her eyes and smiled. "Khalil..." said Kesha as she laid on his chest. "What's up?" said Khalil with his hand up her shirt.

"Were you going to have sex with Natasha?" said Kesha. "I got more respect for you and I wasn't you came in at the wrong moment I was trying to get her off me but she wanted to have sex and I didn't want to but you saw the wrong shxt, I love you ma I wouldn't do you like that." said Khalil. "Your so sweet babe I love you." said Kesha kissing him and he smiled showing his dimples. "You my everything girl and I love you too." said Khalil rubbing his waves and kissing her. "That's good to know." said Kesha smiling

*****SORRY IT'S SO SHORT*****