Chapter 44

Chapter 44

A few days later Kesha was released from the hospital with their new born baby and she was very excited. The first night home Kesha didn't have a problem with Arielle because she was sleeping so her and Khalil were laid up in the couch talking. "Damn it's been a while since I seen your stomach flat." said Khalil smiling. "Whatever boy." said Kesha laughing. "You know you like to talk a lot of shit to me and I don't like it." said Khalil pulling his shirt off. "Well you better get use to it then." said Kesha standing up.

Khalil pulled her down in his lap and she stared at him. "You got one more time..before I.." said Khalil. "Before you what?" said Kesha arching her eyebrow and smiling. Khalil smiled. "Why you be testing me ma?" said Khalil. "Khalil whatever." said Kesha putting her hands on his chest." "And don't touch me cause we ain't cool." said Khalil. "Fuck you." said Kesha hitting his chest. "Quit fuckin' with me girl damn." said Khalil laughing. "You started it so I'm finishing it." said Kesha smiling.

"I love you." said Khalil. "Um, I don't love you." said Kesha laughing. "Fuck you then..fuck off me." said Khalil. Kesha laughed. "I'm joking Khalil your so mean." said Kesha kissing Khalil for a long moment but it wasn't long before Arielle started to cry and Kesha got up. "I got her." said Khalil getting up also and walking into the baby's room which was colored light green, purple, and pink with decor.

Khalil grabbed Arielle and she stopped crying after he started to rock her. "Babe come here!" Kesha yelled. "Aight." said Khalil as he left her room and walked back in the room with Kesha and he saw Natasha standing in the door way and Khalil stared at them both. "Hey Khalil." said Natasha walking without Kesha inviting her in. "What's up?" said Khalil staring at her. "Well you told me to come by to see the baby." said Natasha grabbing Arielle from him. "Oh hell..." said Kesha but Khalil stopped her.

"Baby let it go." said Khalil whispering in her ear. "I don't want her holding my child." said Kesha pushing Khalil out of her way and grabbing Arielle. "Damn Kesha excuse you." said Natasha rolling her eyes. "Whatever bitch don't touch my daughter no more." said Kesha sitting in the couch. Natasha looked at Khalil like say something but he didn't. "Aren't you going to say something?" said Natasha. "Nah I can't tell her what to do." said Khalil.

"Well bitch you don't have to worry about me touching your daughter no more cause me and Khalil are having one of our own soon maybe around July to be exact.." said Natasha. Khalil and Kesha's eyes widened. "What?!" said Khalil. "The hell?!" said Kesha staring at Natasha. "Don't act like you didn't know we were having sex." said Natasha. Kesha got up from the couch but Khalil went over and grabbed her. "I haven't had sex with her in a minute Kesha I swear to God." said Khalil. "How many months are you?" said Kesha. "Three." said Natasha smiling.

"We'll talk later." said Kesha walking away with Arielle. Khalil turned and looked at Natasha. "Tasha why you do that?" said Khalil. "So you don't believe me I'm three months going on four." said Natasha. Khalil rubbed his forehead. "You don't look pregnant." said Khalil. "Same thing I said but I went to the doctor yesterday so you have another one on the way this catches up with you now." said Natasha with her hand on her hips. "Aight call me later." said Khalil and Natasha hugged him. "I will just answer the phone babe." said Natasha. "I got you." said Khalil and Natasha kissed him and walked out.

"Damn." said Khalil as he locked the door and went in their room and laid in the bed. "I don't care Khalil I'm not gonna trip over her and what y'all got going on cause it's not important to me anymore I'm focused on school and my baby." said Kesha playing with Arielle. "Why you act like it's just your baby?" said Khalil. "I'm sorry our baby." said Kesha smiling and kissing Khalil then walking out and putting Arielle in her baby bed and going bs ck to her bed.

"Aye I'm sorry but I really ain't had sex with her in a minute." said Khalil. "It's okay Khalil I don't care about it just take care of your kids." said Kesha. "Aight." said Khalil sighing.

****I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I JUST HAD TO GET THIS PART OUT SO COMMENT&&VOTE PLEASE****