Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Khalil walked in the house the next morning at about 6am and Kesha was sitting on the couch feeding Arielle. Kesha stared at him but said nothing. "What's up?" said Khalil sitting on the couch. Kesha said nothing. "So you gon' ignore me?" said Khalil. "Don't you have some other girl to be with you don't care about me so stop acting like it." said Kesha.

"Whatever Kesha I'm not bout to argue with you over some dumb shit like that." said Khalil. "You know what your problem is...you can't have your cake and eat it too, I'm tired of these games you playing Khalil because you wrong I have never once cheated n you but you wanna run back to Natasha when she slept with another boy and you still fucking her so don't come here thinking you can have me and them too because I'm done putting up with your shit....the only reason I'm not leaving is because we have a daughter that you probably don't even care about, I'm tired of it Khalil I dont ask you for shit but you know what fuck this stupid ass relationship I don't want to do it anymore!" said Kesha getting up from the couch and walking in their room and Arielle was crying loudly.

Khalil got up and followed her into the room. "Kesha you know what mane you got a lot of shit to say about what happened in high school I'm past that shit so don't be bringing it up cause it's old..." said Khalil. "Your so fucking stupid I hate your ass with a damn passion I hope you burn in hell because your wrong for what your doing to me I haven't did anything wrong...nothing but you treat me like shit! And I'm sorry I had a baby by you I wish I had her with someone else because you mean nothing to me anymore nothing I hate your guts don't fucking touch me anymore and if you want me to leave fine I'll go but don't call my phone." said Kesha yelling at the top of her lungs.

Khalil got quiet because for one Kesha never went off on him like that and he felt hurt and bad at the same time but he deserved it. "Mane..." Khalil started but she cut him off. "Don't say shit Khalil because everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie...I can't deal with you anymore I'm leaving because it's too much your careless and I don't like it." said Kesha grabbing some bags and her clothes.

Khalil walked over and grabbed her hands. "Don't leave ma I'm sorry." said Khalil. "Get off me Khalil I hate you don't touch me!!" Kesha yelled and hitting him. "Stop baby I'm sorry you right damn don't leave we ain't gotta be together or anything but don't leave." said Khalil. "I can't stay here Khalil I've been in a state of depression since I found out I was pregnant I can't live like this...I really just need someone to love me right now and obviously you can't fit me in your schedule so I'm not gonna stay here I wanna be happy." said Kesha.

"Thats not true Kesha damn don't leave." said Khalil. "No I am maybe I'll come back before the break is over but I need to go for right now." said Kesha getting her and the baby's things. Khalil held Arielle in his arms and Kesha grabbed her and walked to her car. Khalil watched as she got in the car and left.

Kesha drove to her moms new house where she was staying by herself and she knocked on the door and Tamie let her in. "Hey mom." said Kesha walking in. "Hey sweetie do you like the place?" said Tamie. "Yes." said Kesha sitting on the couch. "So what happened with y'all?" said Tamie. "I needed a break I just couldn't be there." said Kesha. "Are you gonna let him see his daughter?" said Tamie. "Yes he can come." said Kesha rocking Arielle to sleep.

"What really happened?" said Tamie. "I can't deal with him right now he's driving me crazy and the first time he see me with another boy he ready to go off but he do that to me." said Kesha shaking her head. "Y'all are doing too much he need to be focus on his daughter and school." said Tamie. Kesha didn't say anything she just stared at Arielle because she resembled Khalil a lot. "Did they ever find your husband?" said Kesha. "No I think he left town to be honest and it's fine with me I don't want him near none of us." said Tamie.