Must Read In Order To Understand Whole Book + Info on OC

Believe it or not, Demonic Force and Demonic Energy are two different things.

Demonic Force is the force limit each demon is born with. It is like a meter that tells you how much Demonic Energy you can have. Which brings us to Demonic Energy.

Demonic Energy is the actual energy that is used to cast spells, use enormous amounts of speed, strength and if the demon is powerful enough, some or raise the dead. There are other special abilities for clan members or genetically special. Like the current family can make temporary portals and other neat stuff. Vampires drink blood to restore Demonic Energy for example.

Every peasant demon is born with 20 Demonic Force on the Demon meter. Some get more if they have ancient noble relatives but that's rare. You can increase your Demonic Force by defeating or stealing it from other demons. Nobles or Kings/Queens are born with more than average. Nobles 40 and King/Queen gets 100. When born you have full Demonic Energy.

Here is the Social Scale:

Peasants: Normal Demons (very weak)
Noble Peasants: Vampire Demon, werewolf demon, fallen angel demon etc.
Noble: Rich Vampire Demon, werewolf demon, etc.
Royalty: Who ever is reining at palace plus relatives.

Of course, not wanting a rebellion Kings/Queens usually take all the Demonic Force away from everyone else making them the most powerful.

Every reining family has one problem. Once in a great while a demon is born with REGENERATING Demonic Force. If this baby is captured then the reining family can use its powers for them till it dies, but if not then they baby destiny is fight the reining family in the name of the demon peasants and nobles.

Another Believe it or not is that Demons don't hate. It seems many demons hate but, they are simply absorbing it from humans. In the large dimension were the demons live, humans, which make emotions like hate and others, are all eliminated for their blood by accident. They didn't mean to kill them all it just happened. So Demonic Energy and Human Blood are very important. Human Blood restores all demonic energy at just a tiny sip for vampires only. Heart for werewolves and so on. Only nobles/royalty got to drink it, or what is left for the rations.

Well how do demons get Demonic Energy with-out killing humans? Well, it takes a really long . . . Kiss. Demons kiss humans to take their human emotions. The more evil the better. Demons usually don't love humans but it's possible for a demon to permanently change appearance and still be vampire.

If you got all of that than you are set but if not I'll give major points below:
-2 Demon Powers: Demon Force and Energy
-Force is how much you can have and Energy is the actual stuff used to cast spells.
-Demons steal or defeat other demons to take Demonic Force
-Born with amount based on class
-Royalty takes away Demonic force from everyone
-Hero Demon is only one who has REGENERATING Demonic Force and can defeat royalty.
-Demons Don't Hate
-Use Human Feelings and turn it into Demonic Energy by kissing the subject.
-Possible to Fall in love.
-Can permanently change appearance but is considered disgraceful.

If you got all of that its time for our stories hero!

Your character is not who you expect. She isn't the daughter of a humble father and mother. She isn't the HERO Demon. She is actually a spoiled, self centered Vampire Demon Princess for the King and Queen. Hard to believe but, she is our main character in this thrilling fan-fic.

Name: Tsunenaga
Surname: Hasekura
Age: 17-18(Same as Sasuke)

Fake Name: Ami
Surname: Haruka

Eyes: Dark Red
Hair: Pink/Reddish

Outfit: Pictured Above
Companion: Chip
Height: A head shorter than Sasuke

Personality: Demanding, sneaky, voices opinion, smart-as*, smart, strong.

"Ami" has a little companion that is like a little bat with a sharp tail and little fangs used to suck blood from Humans. It has one eye and its name is Chip. Chip stores human blood in his body for Ami to use in Battle to regain all Demonic Energy.

That is all on Ami you need to know as of now. Thank you for reading all of this.