Chapter 2: Who Are You?

CHIP!!!! See him in the photo. The little bat thing. Yeah, that's him. So cute ^*^

Sasuke sat across on the other side of the room on an identical bed like mine. Jugo looked out the window and Suigetsu was staring at me just like Sasuke. Karin on the other hand, was crying and wailing, "Waaaaaaahhh! She -she stole my first kiss!!! Sasuke!!!" Hurt her! Make her pay." I glanced at her hand which was bandaged completely. I snickered to myself because she was more concerned about her kiss than her hand was seconds ago was turning an unknown red and purple.

"So? Do you like, like, girls or something?" Suigetsu asked, "Because I am I thought you look hot and-" I slapped his face again. This is the 4th time I had to explain this to him, "No! You idiot! I told you I get my Demomic Energy from human emotions and you can only get it two ways, one from kissing! So I kissed Karin for her hate not because I like her or girls. I like GUYS!"

"Owwww! Okay fine I get it." He rubbed his check and said, "Could you kiss m-?"
"Nooooo!" I shouted and hit him again.

Sasuke was still thinking about his offer. He asked me If I would travel with them on a mission to destroy to destroy his brother. I said sure but Karin's whining made him re-think.

"Come On Sasuke! Karin is always whining! When has that stopped you?" Suigetsu said but that earned him a slap from Karin.

"Fine, she can stay." Sasuke sighed.

Both boys jumped on happiness.

"But she can't just kiss people for energy." Sasuke finished.

Both boys sat down sadly but Karin jumped for joy.

We left the inn together and headed towards the forest. I told them my name was Ami Haruka, which of course is my fake name. After about 3 hours or so I got tired. Demonic Energy is not fitness energy unless precisely used as running or fitness energy. Plus I only had so much energy since that kiss so I must save it.

"I'm tirrreeeed..." I complained. They ignored me. "I'm tiredddddddd!!!" I yelled louder and then got an idea.

I walked up sexily to Jūgo and said, "You look strong, could I, yah know, get a piggy back ride?" He blushed madly and was about to say sure when Sasuke turned around and said,"Nope, or I'm kicking you out."

"Chhhhiiiiiip." I said and Chip flew off my shoulders. Almost forgot about my little buddy.

I pointed to Sasuke and he glided around Sasuke nibbling on him. "Hey! Get this thing off me!" He yelled and I said not until he lets me Ride Jūgo.

"Wowooh!!!" I shouted happily on Jugo's back. It made Jūgo crack a smile and Suigetsu laugh. Chip was on Jūgo's shoulder also. Only I could tell he was happy. Karin grinder his teeth while Sasuke picked his band-aids.

Chip has the special ability to keep blood in him safely so I can drink it when I am in battle or need demonic Energy, but some Demons drink it because it tastes like Lemon-Aid.

Chip was partly full with some of Sasuke's blood. There wasn't much but if it mixes with someone's else's blood it might loss its restoring energy property, so I grabbed Chip and stuck my fangs into his side.

I sucked out the blood and let him fly again. He was tinier but he was alright.

"Whatttt!??!" Suigetsu screamed. The tiny Chip hide behind me and I said, "What?"

"You just Drank Chips blood." I know Sasuke and Karin were pretending not to care reading the hormones they were giving off they showed interest.

"Actually it was SASUKE'S blood." I glanced over to Sasuke who looked at me. I winked and he rolled his eyes. I think Suigetsu understood.

I didn't like like Sasuke. I think it's funny to tease him because reading his hormones I could tell he likes me but doesn't admit it to himself. I like to toy with them to work up lust which I feed on and hate comes with Karin if I do that so it all works out. Now if I get Sasuke to admit to like me, I have a free source of energy once we date. Or if he coinvinves himself he doesn't like me he might let me kiss other people. But in this maybe zone I'm not getting no energy to fight. So it's either love me Sasuke or hate me.

Truly evil plan for a truly evil girl.