Chapter 1: A New Life

"Stop!" My old house cleaner yelled at me while I jumped out the window. Chip sprang on my back and grew a pair of large bat wings. I glided over the kingdom I almost ruled. It's too bad they rebelled. We thought we had the HERO Demon but he never said he had a twin, it was the first in our recorded history but now the two twins rule my kingdom.

The royal guards pursued me. "Tsunenaga Hasekura! Stop or we will kill you!" It's not like it matters. My execution is tomorrow at moon high. My parenting couple died defending the thrown while I restoring minor Demonic Energy.

I continued flying faster than their small dragons can take them. They began to cast spells.

"Damn, I'm still in range." I swore under my breath. I started to cast a two being portal. This was temporary so once me and Chip get through it will close. Once I was done I shot the portal straight to the ground.

My tiny bat chip seemed to understand because he leaned down and closed his wings. I fell downwards to the ground. I turned backwards to look at the astonished guards.

"She is getting away! Down damn you!" The goblin royal guards shouted and tried to make the dragon whelps to go straight down but they bucked and knocked their trainers off. I waved bye to my home and closed my eyes to fall through the portal.

-?-

"Ow!" I crashed through trees. Chip hissed and flew off my back as I landed on my back. I laid on the ground and let my vampire senses take over.

I smelled an unfamiliar scent but I barely could tell what it was.
"Mmmmm. . . Human blood and a little something else." I said to myself. I sat up and chip flew to my shoulder.

"Ahhh! Emotions. It smells so good." The hate, despair and lust I could clearly smell. That's my favorite. Only humans could make it and I knew immediately I found a mega rare dimension. After we wiped out our human population due to over feeding we haven't found another dimension since. It's going to be hard to find this dimension so I'm pretty safe.

I got up and brushed the dirt off of me. I changed my form to human but it wasn't hard. All I did was change my teeth and ears. I'll need those teeth when feeding though. I thought of my Demonic Energy and realized I needed more. I sniffed the air and picked up a large area that was covered with lust. I headed in that direction and the sun hit my skin and warmed me.

I almost forgot what the sun felt like and I was only in the dungeon for a day or so. Chip brought me food but it still wasn't pleasant while in the dungeon. Chip rammed my head, "Ow! That the hell Chi-" I realized Chip was shoving me because we were at a tavern and it was na-sty! The lustful energy was coming from in there for sure. I needed it so bad. It hurts my body. That Portal must have used all of my energy.

I slammed open the door and a couple of old men looked up at me but continued to drink their ale. The bartender walked over and said, "How old are you?"

"What's it to you?" I said snorted. He stood taller and said, "When a girl walks in who looks 14 I-"

"Looks 14!!!" I shouted, "I don't look 14 I'm 17 or 18. I'm not really sure but 14!!!" I was about to slap him but then thought of an idea. "Hey! How about this! I give you money and I rent a room." He snorted and said, "Well that's just too bad because my room is already-" he stopped talking because a moan of anger came from upstairs.

I turned towards the stairs and watched as a Red-haired girl slammed her first on the side of wall. "Sasuke... Please just give me a chance..." She moaned.

A cold and angry voice came from upstairs," No! Now stop asking." She sighed, "One day you will like me and I won't like you back. "

I could tell she was lying to herself and I also could tell lust for that man was radiating off her. A boy with white hair and a large man with orange hair walked down stairs. "Jugo, suigetsu, wait for Sasuke." The girl said eying them. Jump looks to be the Orange one and suigetsu the white. Jugo and Suigetsu walked by not noticing her. The energy from this group was overwhelming. I ... Just........need!

I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was kissing Karin. Her lustful energy for Sasuke, hatred for Suigetsu flowed into my body. I now noticed the eyes of everyone on me and Karin. We broke apart.

Karin just stood there in shock while Jugo and Suigetsu had a nosebleed. Sasuke just stood there looking dumb. I turned my attention back to Karin and when I did she almost punched my face. Demonic Energy coursed from my heart to my hand as I grabbed her fist.

She looked at me shocked and a increased pressure on her hand. She wailed out in pain and I pushed her fist back and she flew straight through the wall. Satisfied with this all my new Demonic energy in turned towards the now gather crowd and said,"Anyone else?"

In a blink of an eye everyone was gone except Sasuke, Jugo and Suigetsu.