Chapter 3: Stop

We stopped and made camp, well more like they made camp because I had nothing to set up. I watched them set up their things. Karin was struggle with her tent and decided to sleep on the ground. The ground wasn't that bad. It was grassy and green but I slept in the tree anyway.

Chip landed on my stomach after scaring all the birds away and fell asleep. As I slipped into sleep I saw Suigetsu wink at me. I didn't care to much because it had compassion in it and it doesn't do good to my demon inside.

:-:

I woke up to some thing tugging on my arm. I turned over to see Suigetsu. "What do you want?" I said cranky because he woke up a sleeping demon.
"The question is, what do you want?" He dragged me down from the tree and held me bridal style. He kissed me deeply and my eyes widen. Energy coursed through my veins. Every girl Suigetsu ever checked out, lust for me and hate from Karin energy coursed through me and I kissed back, greedy for more.

Let's make things clear here. I don't like Suigetsu. Just the energy ;)

Before I knew it, he brought me away from the camp. He lain me down while still kissing me. I don't know how long it was but after a while Suigetsu tried to touch my breasts. I slapped his hands away but he kept trying to do it.

I squirmed to get away from him but was to weak for my own fear coursed through my veins now leaving no space for Demonic Energy. I kicked and tried to punch but he held down my arms. I tried to scream out but he covered my mouth with his hands.

My dress was ruined with rips and mud spots but that was the least of my problems. I keep struggling but I was losing energy fast and was beginning to give in. My last few strong attempts to get him off ended up in my kicking a tree causing a creepy crow to fly off towards camp. It cawed madly.

Sasuke's POV

I woke up because some bird crowed loudly I was the only one to get up. I was too because I had a horrible nightmare. I looked around and saw Suigetsu spot was empty. So was Ami's. 

I heard bushes being moved so I ran that way hoping to find Suigetsu before all his energy was stolen. But when I found him I should have worried about Ami.

Ami was passed out and Suigetsu was trying to take off her clothes. I punched him and his blood got on my fist.

I stood near Ami protectively and Suigetsu sat up and touched his face.

"What the hell?" He whispered and asked what happened. Confused, I told him his actions he was just as confused as I was.

I picked up Ami bridal style and Suigetsu and I walked back to camp together. I don't know what happened but it appears that Suigetsu was in traced by Ami.

Her beauty might be her downfall.

I put Ami in my sleeping bag with me to make sure she was alright. Suigetsu went back to sleep, still bleeding a little.

I kissed her on her forehead as a goodnight. I still don't know why I did that to this day.