Bulletproof love

Vic's POV
I knew I loved Kellin. I had been friends with him since his senior year of high school. I know we lived on opposite sides of the country but that didn't mean i couldn't love him. We met through my friend Casey, Kellin's cousin. She didn't tell me he was her cousin until last year. I just turned 23 and I had just thought they were close friends. But how could I not be able to tell they were cousins I should've realised her last name was Botswick as well as his. Their fathers were twin brothers for fucks sake but the sad thing was her dad died when she was 12. So you can only imagine how hard life was on her because she was super close to her dad. But moving on from her. Kellin, he was just something else... ugh he was so cute. I mean practically everyone was falling for him when I met him at this amazing party. I had come with my brother Mike because he was dating Casey at the time even though they lived so far away from each other and Casey was my best friend on top of that. It was my very first party because I never was allowed out of the house often due to my foolish ways but that was the past. I finally gained the courage to tell Kellin I loved him after our world tour and thats when he said he loved me too so I asked him to be my boyfriend and we were officially dating.
------------------------------------------------
After about 6 months of dating Kellin wanted me to meet someone. His name was Andy. He seemed cool at first. But then I had an anxiety attack because he had such a pretty face so I ran to the bathroom for a couple minutes then I  gained the courage to come out but when I did I came to see something that completely broke my heart. Andy was kissing Kellin like he owned him. I thought Kellin knew better.
I really did... but I guess thats what happens when you put too much trust into someone that you thought was your best friend.