With ears to see and eyes to hear

Kellin's POV
I had been best friends with Andy Biersack for the longest time and to be honest I had a little crush on him but I had just thought thats how your supposed to feel when you're with your best friend that you tell everything to. When I had met my boyfriend Vic, I didn't think we'd even get together I mean he was such a gorgeous Mexican boy at the time but I thought maybe it'd be best to be friends for a while so we were but as the years past we fell in love with each other like Cupid put us together.
I finally decided that he should meet my best friend of all time, Andy Biersack. I guess that was a big mistake that i didn't know he had feelings for me and I didn't want to ruin such a good friendship. I found out when Vic rushed to the bathroom for some reason and Andy told me he liked me alot and he ran up to me and made out with me but I noticed Vic had returned from the corner of my eye. I tried to give him an apologetic look but when Andy pulled away, Vic ran off very hurt. I wanted to chase after him because we were dating after all and I just thought me and Andy were only best friends. It felt like I lost two of the greatest people that day and I dreaded my life after all of that happened because I was pretty sure I could never show my face again. Andy ran to his car and drove back home. I was gunna have to talk to him and let him know how I felt, but in the mean time I had to explain to Vic that it wasn't my fault...not this time.