How you met (Skate)

Skate: You meet at a bar

You were hanging with the squad on a Friday night, you were at one of your favorite bars, it also happened to be opening night. You guys sat and ate your appetizers and sipped your respective drinks as you watch people go up and sing.

Some people sounded great while others... not that much.

Your friends surprisingly all good singers. You posted singing videos on instagram and tiktok every now and then just for fun. So the three of you decided to do a group number.

As soon as you finished you heard clapping throughout the bar. You felt your cheeks heat up. Thank God for your darker complexion.

You smiled in slight embarrassment, thanking the onlookers.

Unbeknownst to you there was someone in the crowd who's eye you caught. He knew after hearing your beautiful voice he was hooked, he just had to know more about you.

After you and your friends finished eating and your drinks after another you, you left after paying your tabs.

Almost out the door you felt someone tap your shoulder.

"Excuse me,"

Turning around an unfamiliar but handsome face came into your view

"Hi." you said with a bright smile, curiosity floating in your eyes.

"Hey there," his eyes brightened as he responded.

"Sorry to just walk up on you, but my name is Nate. I heard you sing in there and to be real my heart skipped a beat." Nate stated wholeheartedly.

You were flattered by his words. No one had ever really complimented your voice individually.

"Well Nate," you stated "I'm Y/N and I'm glad you liked our little performance," giving a slight giggle at the end of your sentence.

Nate's heart fluttered at the sound. The right side of his mouth raising slightly, showcasing a dimple.

He broke eye contact with you, looking around suddenly nervous, "I know its kind of random, but do you think I could get your number?" Nate said, stuffing his hands into his pants pockets, then finally giving you eye contact once again.

You mulled it over a little.

"I mean he is kinda cute," you thought to yourself, finally making your decision.

"Sure give me your phone" you stated.

You then exchanged numbers. He called you the next day and the two of you talked for hours getting to know each other.

Towards the end of the call he asked you on a date for the following weekend. You two went and had fun night at Dave and Buster's ending the night with a little makeout session at your apartment door.

After a few more dates, a month later Nater asked you officially be his "lil mama". You've been dating ever since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YALL DO NOT KNOW HOW BAD I WANT TO DELETE THIS IMAGINE ITS SO CRINGE WORTHY FUCK

*Update from almost 20 yr old Lauren*

So I added to this imagine giving it more depth that 15 yr old Lauren knew nothing about so I hope its easier to get through lmao.

**UPDATE FROM 21 YEAR OLD LAUREN**

So after writing one and a half books my writing has immensely improved i think. and I've completely rewritten this imagine so i hope yall like this new version.

 and I've completely rewritten this imagine so i hope yall like this new version