Your "Disney" Relationship (Sammy)

Sammy:

You and Sammy had gone to the same school since kindergarten. But you never noticed him, nor did he notice you.

I guess you could say that you were one of the popular kids in school. Not that Sammy was a loner of something he just stuck with his squad. They called themselves "Freshlee" whatever the hell that meant.

It consisted of him, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Derek Luh, Nathan "Skate" Maloley, Chad Stubbs, Dillon Rupp and John "Swazz" Swift.

But I digress.

You and Sammy finally formally met each other one day in your Junior year of high school

You and him were paired up for a project in Theater class. Long story short you clicked instantly and kept contact with each other. After 2 months Sammy asked you on a date, which you happily agreed to.

On this weekend long date Sammy took you on a rode trip around the midwest, the two of you going places you had never seen before. You guys cracked jokes sang along loudly and obnoxiously to your favorite songs.

He told you about how Freshlee got a record deal and how he and Skate would be recording their song 'Vibe Out' next week. you were so happy for him.

At the end of your date he pulled into your driveway, and you turned your body to him, both of you slowly leaning in. You took charge and pulled in into you, smashing your lips to his feeling your stomach explode with butterflies.

You slowly pulled away breathlessly, staring into each others eyes he asked, his voice no higher than a whisper.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Of course you accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated. wow.