Engagement Outfit/ How He Proposes

Skate: he took you out to breakfast at a nearby diner in your hometown, where you were visiting your parents for the weekend

You were making small talk just enjoying each others company and enjoying the beautiful weather.

"Babe would you ever want kids in the future?" You asked him.

He looked a little stunned by your question but quickly shook it off.

"Of course babygirl but only if your the one carrying them." He said with a wink.

Your cheeks heated up at his actions. You've been together for a year and a half and he still has the same effect on you as when you first started dating

"Speaking of the future..." Nate said trailing off at the end of his sentence.

You watched him with a confused expression, as he slowly slide down to the floor, landing on one knee.

"Lol what you doing??" You said with a nervous laugh.

People around the diner were starting to stare with curiosity.

"Nate, baby what..." you slowly realized what was happening.

"Y/N babygirl I love you so much. I meant it when I said I want you to have my babies." He started, staring you right in the eyes.

"I want you to be my wife, the one I come home to. The one I fall asleep and dream of. The one I wake up next to. And just by seeing your beautiful face, it'll know that I'm finally happy." He spoke passionately his words making you choke up.

"So Y/N will you complete me and make me the happiest man by marrying me?" Nate asked finishing his confession.

You were speechless and tears were running down your face. So you just nodded eagerly as Cheshire grins came to both of your faces.

Finally you were able to speak.

"Yes Nate of course I'll marry you!!" You said your voice filled with happiness.

You both got up hugging the life out of each other. The diner erupted with clapping and cheers.

This was the happiest day of both of your lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well beetch.

I finally updated

I was procrastinating like a mothafucka.

So yeah here ya go.

Check out my unpopular opinion book if you want it's called "LOL"

Also y'all should help me get to 400 followers 😉😉😉

and yeah that's about it.