New Relationships

Staurday Morning

Naily's POV

I woke up i went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs to the kitchen but my mom wasnt there cooking breakfast. I went to the living room that was threw the other kitchen door and Lucas was sitting on the couch.

"Hey bro." i said and i plopped down backwards from the back of the couch.

"Hey sis." he replied.

"So are you gonna tell Bella you like her or nah?" I asked.

"Yeah is she still asleep." he asked.

"Yeah but i can go wake her up if you want." i said

"Nah let her sleep." he said.

I flipped over and sat on the couch next to him.

"So wheres mom?" I asked

"Buying Breakfast."

"Josh?"

"Morning Jog"

"Jacob?"

"Umm..batting cages."

"Niall?"

"Upstairs playing his guitar."

"Luke?"

"Backyard."

"Caleb?"

"Sleeping"

He always got up early and knew exactly what all my brothers and mom were doing. Your probably wondering who was born first and the other and what age we are. Let me tell you the order we came out in and what age we are.

Josh:17

Jacob:16

Niall:15

Luke:14

Me:13

Lucas:13

Caleb:12

Were all basically one year apart thats how my mom wanted us to be born. She got what she wanted.

"Hey im bored lets go wake up Bella." Lucas said.

"Ok lets go." i said.

We ran upstairs and we woke her up.

"Morning cutie." Lucas said.

"Morning!" she said smiling.

"Ugh. Ima barf in my mouth." i said sarcastic.

We all laughed and Lucas took Bella to the living room that was up here to tell her something. I decided to go bother Niall.

"Hey bro play a song ima sing."

"Kay." he said.

"I have loved you since we were 18."

"Dude i don't know the rest haha." i said

We both started laughing. I wonder how Bella and Lucas are doing.

Lucas POV

I took Bella to the upstairs living room. I was gonna tell her how i feel.

"Listen Bella I've been thinking about you a lot lately and i just cant get you out of my mind your like the drug im addicted to i guess what im trynna say is that i like you a lot." i said smiling.

She had a happy tear roll down her face.

"Lucas i like you too i just realized yesterday that i did but ever since you started flirting with me i havent stopped thinking about your voice your smile the way you wink at me and your beautiful green eyes that make me melt everytime i look at them."she said

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes i'd love too"

We hugged and i kissed her pasionately. After we seperated we went to go tell Naily the news.

"Naily can i have a twin talk with you." i said.

"Yeah sure." she said.

"Thanks for being such a good sister and for having my back without you i would've never had the courage to tell Bella that i like her. Your the best i love you sis." i said hugging her.

It took her a while but she hugged me back.

"Your welcome bro and your the best too. Your gonna love Ricky he's coming over today and thanks to you too. You had my back at our old school when i got bullied. i love you to bro." she hugged me.

We went to go eat breakfast this day started perfect i hope it stays like that for the whole day.

Bellas POV

Lucas and i are going out now today were going to the park to go meet Ricky, Naily's boyfriend we finally both got boyfriends.

We were walking in the park Lucas and i were holding hands and Naily and Ricky were holding hands then we looked over to a tree and saw Sawyer and Pepper in the middle of making out. He was running his hands up her shirt. I looked at Naily.

"Yup hes a fuckboy!" we said at the same time laughing.

"Get a room!" Ricky and Lucas yelled at them.

They were about to look over here when Naily and i grabbed our boyfriends from the collar and smashed our lips against theirs. They walked up to us and we were still kissing our boyfriends.

"Hey guys!" Pepper said.

"Hey traitor!" Naily mumbled.

"What was that?" Pepper asked.

"I said Hey pepper. Do you need me to clean out your ears for you to?" Naily said.

Which caused all of us to laugh. Sawyer just stared at Naily with sad eyes who was holding Rickys hand.

"You don't gotta be rude about it!" Pepper said.

"Maybe i do cause i hate repeating myself. You can even asked Lucas what happened to him last time when he made me repeat what i said." Naily said.

"Its true she threw me out the window but then she didn't let me fall and she said 'your lucky your my brother and i love you." Lucas said.

Omg hes so cute. I wish we could have a future together. Then Naily and i could be real sisters.

"Well we should get going bye!" Sawyer said sadly.

You could tell that he regrets breaking Naily's heart. Naily sighs.

"He regrets breaking your heart sis you can tell." Lucas says.

"Yeah i know but i like Ricky now." she says.

"Okay enough talking about the guy who broke her heart let's just go have fun!" i said

"Okay race you guys to the playground!" Ricky said running off to the playground with us behind.

/////////////////////////////////

Hey guys liking the story so far.
Should i have Naily and Ricky go out for the rest of the story or just for a few more chapters than have her go out with Sawyer then she goes back with Ricky? Did you like that brother sister moment between Naily and Lucas. Ily guys 💗

~ S.B. 🥀