Party

Naily's POV

Today was Sophies birthday and she was turning 14. I got her a crop top that she wanted when we went to the mall. Shes the only friend i have left at school. Bella and Pepper been spreading rumors about me. I ignore them tho cuz my brothers and Ricky tell me to.

I was putting on my dress. I put on a white floral dress that had pink and blue flowers. I put on my white Converse with black socks. I looked in the mirror after i did my hair and makeup i looked down at my locket that Ricky gave me i smiled at it cause i remebered how much he loves me.

The doorbell rang and it was Ricky i ran downstairs and opened the door. We kissed and i let him in.

"LUKE! LUCAS! LET'S GO" i yelled.

They came running down and i was so proud that my brothers finally dressed like i told them too. YAY! I was smiling at them like and idiot. We left and walked to Sophies house which was a 5 minute walk.

----------

We got to her front yard and you can hear the music from out here. We walked in and i winced at the smell of alcohol that was traveling all over the house. All teenage parties are the same as always people smoking drinking and couples sucking their faces off. Ugh.

"Lets get something to drink!" I yelled to my brothers and my boyfriend.

"Okay lets go!"

We walked over to the drinks table and there were no sodas just beer and wine. Luke got a beer so that meant it was okay for us to get one since he was 14 and we were 13. I got one beer and i chugged it down.

I got dizzy but i just drank two more and i was really dizzy and i almost fell twice but Ricky was there to help me. I was drunk and a while after Ricky got more drunk than i was.

Bellas POV

I was with Troy we were walking hand in hand to Sophies party. When we got there we went to the drinks table we drank one beer and after that we didnt stop. We went to a corner and we started making out. We were literally almost sucking each others faces off after Troy depened the kiss.

"Lets go dance."

"Okay lets go."

When we got to the dance floor i spotted Naily, her boyfriend and her brothers. Lucas looked at me with sad eyes i looked at him and he broke the contact. Im such a horrible person.

Sawyer's POV

Pepper and i werent dating so i came to the party with Newt. He finally came back from New York i told him everything thats happened in the last two months since he was gone. I looked to the dance floor and i saw Naily her brothers her boyfriend and Sophie dancing they were all drunk.

I looked over to the other side of the dance floor and i saw Bella and troy. Then i kept looking around and i saw Pepper making out with her new boyfriend. I lost both of the girls that were important to me.

Lucas POV

Naily and Ricky were really drunk and Luke and i were just dizzy we decided to go home. But before i left i had to say bye to Sophie. I found her and i pulled her a side good thing she wasn't drunk.

"Hey umm were leaving happy birthday bye." I said and then i hugged her.

"Bye thanks for coming text me later!" she said then kissed my cheek.

I turned around and we walked home for the rest of the way i was smiling like an idiot.

"Luke what are we gonna do with Ricky his moms not home. And moms not home either. Mom and our brothers have been gone for 2 months and they said they'd be gone for a few weeks im getting worried."

"Little bro calm down they're gonna be fine. And lets just take Ricky home and let him sleepover in Naily's room just this once." He said.

We were walking back home and i was thinking about Sophie the rest of the way home. When we got home i ran upstairs and i texted Sophie.

(L-Lucas, S-Sophie)

L- Hey cutie ;)

I waited for her to respond but i knocked out.

Naily's POV

When i got home i took off my shoes i went to the bathroom and i changed into a tank top and shorts. Ricky was gonna sleep in my room tonight he was laying down on my bed waiting for me to come. I locked the door then i jumped on my bed.

Ricky started kissing me and i kissed back. He moved down to my neck. I just started laughing cuz i was tickelish on my neck. He stopped and Laughed with me.

"Im bored lets do something." he said walking over to the chair in front of my bed.

"You wanna watch a movie or do you wanna tickle me some more." I said laughing.

"Lets just watch a movie unless you want me to tickle you some more." He said hovering over me.

"I don't know it depends on what you wanna do"

"I think i wanna kiss you some more."

"Okay go ahead my lips are all yours."

He walked over to get on the bed but he hurt his hand on a glass from a nail polish bottle that i broke yesterday.

"Ow!"

"Are you okay?"

"No my hand hurts."

I kissed his hand and he smiled.

"Is that better?"

"Yeah but my lips hurt too can you kiss them too."

"Fine."

I kissed his lips gently when we pulled away he was smiling like and idiot. But hes my idiot and i love him.

"You do know i was just kidding about my lips."

"Yeah i know."

"Lets go to sleep." he said then he took off his shirt.

He had a six pack i gulped. I was staring at them and i couldnt stop he had my two weaknesses. Perfect lips and a six pack. He also had a great personality.

I layed down on my bed next to him. He wrapped both arms around my weist. I felt safe in his arms and i knew he was always going to protect me if we were dating or not. Hes always gonna be there for me. That was the last thing i thought before falling asleep.

////////////////////////

Hope you liked the chapter. Please vote and keep reading ill try to update more. Ily guys.

~S.B. 🥀