Getting Even

The next week

Ricky's POV

Its Monday and i havent seen Naily for a week she just went to school last Monday. I havent seen Lucas or Luke either im getting worried. I walked to my first class and Naily was there okay nothing bad happened to her now i just need her to forgive me.

-------------

At Lunch

I was walking in the main hall when i saw Naily.

"Naily!" I said and grabbed her arm.

"What do you want?" She said in a sassy tone.

"Im sorry i hurt you please forgive me i miss you be my girlfriend again. I love you and i can't stand being one day without seing your beautiful smile i need you back. You always make my day i need you back please." I said.

Naily's POV

"Let me think about it......NO!" I said.

"Please can you just give me a reason why?"

"What you did really hurt me. You don't know what it feels like seeing someone you love kiss someone else."

"Okay i dont know what it feels like but I'm sorry you know i love you and only you."

"Let me show you how it feels like." i said.

I looked around and i saw Sawyer i grabbed him by his collar and i kissed him pasionately. He smirked when i was done i turned back to look at Ricky he had sad eyes.

"See what it feels like. Now where even!" I said.

"Okay i see your point. It hurts a lot. Just give me another chance."

"No!"

I was about to walk away when he grabbed me from my waist. He pulled me close to him. He looked at my eyes then at my lips then back at my eyes. He bit his lip then he kissed me gently. In my mind i was screaming like crazy. I guess he knew how to win me back.

"Okay you get another chance but hurt me again and ill tell Luke to do something to you." i said.

"Ok i wont hurt you again. But please dont kiss Sawyer or anyone that's not me ever."

I bit my lip then he kissed me gently. We walked to the cafeteria hand in hand. He's the best boyfriend ever.

Sawyers POV

Naily just kissed me to get back at Ricky but i felt sparks. I have to get her back ima need a plan. Ima kidnap her and make her sorry that she didnt date me instead of Ricky. Pepper ruined it thats why i broke up with her a week after they saw us making out at the park. I been crying myself to sleep ever since. Now i just need to get her when shes alone and thats gonna be hard since shes always with Ricky.

//////////////////////

Do you think Sawyers gonna be successful with his plan or not? How will Luke react when he finds out Naily's back with Ricky? Thx for reading i hope you like it Ily guys.

~S.B. 🥀