Sawyer's Plan

Sawyer's POV

Today was the day i would do my plan. I was hiding in the janitors closet. Then i went outside. I saw Naily alone i grabbed her arm. She got out of my grip i grabbed her again she stepped on my foot really hard. I winced and she ran off i chased after her. She went to her older brother and she told him something he came up to me with her behind.

"Aye Sawyer."

"Yeah?"

"Stay away from my baby sister!"

"I didnt do anything." i said nervous.

"Oh really my friend saw you trynna put her in the Janitors closet. So you better stay away or ima do something to you." He said then he put his arm around her shoulder and they left.

Fuck why did she have to be so strong and have brothers? I thought and punched the lockers.

Naily's POV

"Thanks bro." i said and i hugged Luke.

"Anytime sis I'm here for you."

"I should tell you since its a good time-"

"Tell me what?" He cut me off.

"Ricky and i are back together..."

"WHAT?" He yelled.

I stood there giving him a nervous smile.

"If he hurts you again I'll hurt him." He said

"Fine just try to get along with him please." i said pouting and giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine who can say no to that face." he said.

"Thanks your the best big bro ever." i said then i kissed his cheek.

I left and looked for Ricky and i told him everything that happened.

Ricky's POV

Sawyer tried to kidnap Naily i can't believe he would do that but good thing Luke threatened him.

"I love you" i said to Naily.

"I love you too"she said.

I pecked her lips then we went to our next class.

-----------

Naily and i were making out on her bed when somone knocked on the door. I whined when she got up to open it.

"What do you want?" She said to Luke.

"What are you guys doing in here?"

"Where just talking."

"Bout what."

"Bout Sawyer almost kidnapping me."

"Oh."

"Yeah now get out!"

She pushed him out of her room she closed the door and locked it. She connected her phone to her red beats pill. She put 5 sos music on and she looked over at me i was still Laying down on her bed. I pouted and pointed at my lips she laughed and turned up the music. She layed down next to me and we went back to kissing.

I just loved her so much. I would do anything for her.

Lucas POV

Since Naily and i are twins we have the telepathy. I could tell shes making out with Ricky. I could sense it but i know they dont go too far like me and Bella almost did last time.

I miss Bella but shes like every other girl. Im taking an interest in Sophie now. Ever since Bella cheated on me I've been hanging out with her a lot lately. I just hope she feels the same way.

//////////////////

Sophie and Lucas might be together. Bella and Lucas almost went too far when they where together. Sawyer's plan back fired cause Naily's too strong for him. Thx for reading please keep reading and vote. Ily guys.

~S.B. 🥀