Chapter 5

Jessica's POV

My mom had said yes and I'm now packing. I packed tons of clothes!! And I'm so excited! Like I have 3 big suit cases and 2 small ones and a back pack. What can I say? I'm a girl going on tour as a dancer! Like I'm so excited, Harry and I have been talking about the tour so much and were meeting up at the airport.
I have a flight to catch in an hour and than they're meeting me in the place I'm landing.
We're staying in California for about another week.

It's now time that my plane is being called. I put my luggage in and sat by the window and slid my headphones in after that rules and stuff.
I got a text from Harry and it said

H: hey, are you on the flight safely?
J: yeah. Thanks!
H: okay good good.
J: I gtg bc idk if I'm aloud to text on planes but what ever lol bye

I layed my head down and closed my eyes.

"We are now landing"
I opened my eyes and walked off the plane once it was safely on the ground and all.
I was walking with all my stuff which was quite hard but I think I'll manage. I spotted Harry and walked over to him "hey" I said
"Hello love need help with your bags?" "yes please" I smiled
He grabbed two and the other boys grabbed some so I had one lol.
We put my luggage in the limo and drove to I'm guessing the hotel where staying at.
" so, this is a very important job, and you get payed at least 500$ per concert. But you have to sign this contract so we know that you won't bail" the manager, jerry announced. I nodded and signed the paper.
I looked at Harry who was already looking at me, so I looked away, he smirked and I glared.

When we arrived at the hotel I was amazed, it was beautiful. The only down fall is that we had to share rooms.
Louis~Liam
Niall~Zayin
Harry~Jessica
Of course! I was paired with Harry! WHAT THE HELL! I cannot be paired with him!
We walked to our rooms.
"You get the couch." I stated
"Uh, no I'm sleeping with you babe" Harry smirked
"You wish, I'll sleep in the couch" I  blushed. Harry grabbed my waist "you know you want to" Harry whispered in my ear gently biting the lobe. I bit my lip so I didn't moan and he smirked and walked out the door.
I sighed knowing that he wasn't going to take no for an answer and I put my stuff in the drawer, I covered my bras and underwear with my Leo's knowing the perv that Harry is. I covered the Leo's with my Nike pros, just to be sure. I put my socks and braces, casts ect. In the same drawer, than my pants shorts and skirts in the second and shorts tanks and crop tops in the third so Harry could have the other three. I put pillows down the middle of the bed so I at least don't have to touch Harry tonight lol. I plugged in my laptop and my phone. I put all my stuff away and laid Down and posted a selfie on Instagram the caption was 'so happy to be touring with @onedirection!!
I set my phone down on the bed and walked to the bathroom with some clothes, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and my razor. I made sure to lock the door, so Harry doesn't 'accidentally' walk in on me.

After my shower I checked my phone and I already had 236 likes on my photo and I gained 73 followers! In 30 minutes!! Omg
I smiled and put my clothes in my bag as well as my shower essentials. I laid down and cuddled up to the pillow. I'm so tired!

I heard voices so I opened my eyes to see all the boys looking at me in awe? I groaned "GET OUT" I said turning over.
I heard the door shut and the bed dip. For some reason I couldn't fall asleep. I turned "Harry?" He groaned "whaaa" "I uh can't sleep" he moved the pillows between us than wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. I snuggled up to his chest. I can get used to this.