Chapter 22

Once Harry and I were all packed we watched a movie and snuggled on the couch.

"I love you" Harry said playing with my hair.

"I love you too." i said wrapping my leg around him.

I woke to the smell of bacon and sat up, and walked to the kitchen,    and wrapped my arms around Harry cooking.

I woke to the smell of bacon and walked to the kitchen to see a shirtless Harry, so I wrapped my arms around him and sparks flew through my body and I shivered.

"Breakfast is ready baby." He said and I blushed at the word baby and sat down.

Harry served me some food and I ate when he sat down with his.

"So how'd you sleep baby?" He asked flipping his hair out of his face.

"Good how about you?" I asked giggled at his hair flip.

"Great. So remember our flight is tomorrow." He said putting his hand on my thigh.

I smiled and ate the rest of my food, then walked upstairs and grabbed the current book I was reading and sat on the window seat downstairs , after opening the window.

Harry walked in and began watching tv, when I heard a snap outside, and I turned my head.

"H-Harry." I said looking outside

"Yes babe?" He said

"There's someone outside." I said looking outside and before I knew it Harry was by the window seat and picking me up.

"Probably roughes." And I shivered at his touch all I wanted was Harry.

Harry sniffed and his jaw clenched.

"Babe your in heat, that's why roughes are here, we cannot go in the cruise when your in heat." He said closing the window.

"But Harry I've never been on a cruise and I really want to go!" I said frowning, I was really looking forward to it.

"Well, a way to make it stop is to......"

"Have sex." I stated and shivered, that's what I wanted anyways. "Well I kinda want to anyways" I said looking away blushing.

Harry turned my face and kissed my lips.

"Well I have to fight off the roughes, and with my alpha scent it's only two, which is easy because these roughes aren't strong at all."

"I can help." I said

"No you cannot!" Harry said

"Why not?"

"Because your in heat, and they will rape you." He said sternly clenching his jaw

"Okay, then I won't help, but please don't get hurt."

"Baby I won't, I'm the strongest one in my pack." He said and I nodded running my hands down to the top of his joggers.

"I love you, so fucking much." I said dragging my hand back up to his jaw, I'm freaking horny because of this stupid heat thing. And I kissed his lips but he pulled away.

"They're getting closer, trust me I would love to do this but I've gotta fight off the roughes, hide in the best place you can find, remember when we played hide and seek and I couldn't even find you even with my alpha scent? Well hide in that same place and don't make a sound." He said and I nodded and ran to the laundry room and hid in the top cabinets.