Chapter 24

It's been about a week since we've been on the cruise.
Harry wants to buy me everything that I don't even need.
Harry has been very protective over me, especially while we're swimming because boys look at me.
Today we're going to go to the pool, then eat, then have a little shopping day.

After a couple of minutes of thinking about what today would hold, I put on a black bikini and some black sandals, with some shorts a tee shirt and some round hippie sunglasses. I grabbed my bag and we walked to the top pool.
The top pool had a slide, a couple of diving boards, and this tube slide thing that went through the whole ship and actually went out of the ship on some points, Harry and I were going to ride it.

We swam for a little and rode the slid and did some jumps off of the board before we got in line for the tube. Of course, the tube was clear so you could see the whole ship and actually see everything. I wasn't too scared but I was a little nervous.

I got on and Harry was right behind me.

We went through the casino, the dinner rooms, we went through the game room then we went off the ship about 20 feet and then was back on.

After about 10 more minutes we got off, it was really fun.

"So let's go get changed than lunch?!" Harry asked.

"Sure." I smiled as we intertwined our fingers and walked to our hotel room.

"I'm going to take a shower." I stated.

"I need to take one too so let's just take one together, it'll save water anyways." Harry smirked.

"Fine." I blushed then striped and turned on the water.

I looked behind me to see a very naked Harry and I blushed.

I stepped in the big shower and began to rinse my body. Harry got in and began rinsing his body while I lathered shampoo in my hair then rinsed it.

After the shower, that consisted of a very heated make out session, I got dressed in some high waisted shorts with a black belt, and black croptop, some black sandals and a black and red flannel.

Harry was dressed in some black jeans, a white v neck and his casual boots.

"Let's go." I said as I went to open the door but Harry grabbed my arm and brought me to him and connected our lips.

Our lips lived in sync and my hands traveled to his hair.

His hands cupped my face and I smiled into the kiss, but after a while pulled away.

"I love you." Harry said cupping m face.

"I vove ou too." I muffled because he was still cupping my cheeks. He smiled and pecked my lips before we walked to the buffet hand in hand.

That night

Harry cupped my cheek while we kissed, his hands traveled where ever they could go and my hands stayed tangled in his hair.
The kiss got a little more heated and soon both of our clothes were off and on the floor.

Harry put on protection..........

Harry laid next to my both of us panting because of what just happened. Harry kissed my head. This was the 4th time we had it. We've been together for a while.

I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I coughed and struggled to breathe and continued throwing up. The following food from yesterday came from my throat and soon Harry ran in the bathroom and rubbed my back soothing me.

I spit in the toilet then flushed it and wiped my mouth then Harry got me some water.

My Wes widened at the thought of morning sickness and I explained to Harry my thoughts.

"Well maybe I should run to see if I can buy a couple of tests?" He asked and I nodded. Harry got dressed and kissed me before walking out to buy them.

I took a soothing shower and laid down. I felt more come up my throat and I ran to the bathroom and threw up again.

I brushed my teeth and laid back down. I felt like crap.

Harry walked in with a bag about 20 minutes later and handed me the bag. I gave him a worried look and he smiled.

As I peed I wondered how my mom would react if she found out I was pregnant, what would happen. What would she say? How would she react? What would Harry do? Would he leave me??

My eyes watered at the last part. I don't want Harry to leave me. If I was pregnant I don't want to get an abortion or put it up for adoption. 

Sighing, I waited for the ding. Harry was by my side as I washed my hands.

"What would you do if I was pregnant?" I asked worried and with tears in my eyes.

"Baby, you don't think I would leave you do you?" He asked concerned.

" I dunno." I stated rubbing my arms.

"I would never do that." He said kissing me cheek and pulling me into a tight, yet comforting hug. I believed Harry when he said he wouldn't leave me but I was still scared.

I wiped my eyes and looked at Harry.

Imaging having a kid with Harry made me happy yet scared. I wasn't sure if I was ready for a kid. But I might not even be pregnant.

We heard the beep and I squeezed Harry's hand.

I looked at the test to reveal........

Cliff hanger! So I'm actually ending the book soon, but, I might make a squeal, so if you want one leave it in the comments and vote.