Chapter 7

Jessica's POV

"BANG BANG BANG BANG" someone was banging on the door and I groaned, I know its the boys  "IF YOU DONT GO THE FUCK AWAY I WILL BREAK ALL OF YOUR ARMS!" I yelled and it stopped. I heard Harry chuckle and I smiled, laying back down.
Ugh, those fuckers woke me up and know I can't fall back asleep.
I searched for my phone and soon found it. OMG I gained over 2,000 followers on Instagram, 3,000 on Twitter, and I had 29 friend requests on snap chat, holy shittttt!
Harry looked at me, worried? I nodded and smiled showing him, he smirked and ruffled my hair, which was a tangled mess by the way. Someone knocked on the door and I groaned getting up and opened the door, it was the manager (Betty's dad lol jk TheFudgeQueen0310 )
I cleared my throat "uh ye-yeah?" "You guys need to get dressed, Jessica get dressed in gym clothes were rehearsing today" "uh um yeah okay um bye" I smiled and shut the door, letting out a breath.
"Why are you so scared of him?" Harry questioned, I quickly got my sports bra and Nike pros and walked to the bathroom, I shut the door and locked it.
I'm NOT opening up to him

Once I was done changing, my hair was in a high tight ponytail, my shoes were on, and everyone was ready we left. We squeezed into the limo, but we didn't all fit. "Someone sit on someone's lap" the manager said, and everyone looked at me. "No" I stated and everyone looked at Harry "NO!" Harry smirked and pulled my onto his lap, I squirmed but Harry didn't budge.
Even though I knew I liked it, I couldn't, all that needs to be my focus is gymnastics. That's it, nothing else.
I sighed and pulled my phone out and texted my mom telling her were rehearsing, I'm okay, and that I love her. I went onto my workout app that told me what workout to do today, okay I need to run 2 miles after rehearsals. Okay that's easy!
Harry looked over my shoulder and I turned so he couldn't see. Harry started to pout and I felt a buzz on my hand. I froze, why is he texting me? A tear slipped down my cheek but I quickly wiped it so nobody could see. I shut my phone off and looked out the window. But one thing that is really confusing is why he's texting me out of the blue. It made me angry and sad. Why do you think I won't let anyone in?

Harrys POV

I could tell something was bothering Jess. And I could've sworn I saw a tear slip down her cheek earlier. But I shouldn't even ask, she won't let me in, she won't let anyone in. And I need to know why.