Chapter 1

Let me introduce myself. My name's Jesse Roberts and I'm 18 years old. My parents kicked me out when I was 15 for drug abuse. Even my twin sister doesn't want anything to do with me, but oh well. I'm not here to dwell on my life because what's in the past is in the past. 

 I'm currently in my bedroom of the orphanage that I live in. The cops brought me here after they found me walking down the street, looking like a zombie.Anyways,Living here isn't bad but it isn't very pleasant either. Everyone's so loud and annoying. Thank god for my girlfriend Cassie... If it wasn't for her I'd be literally going insane. I decided that I was bored so I got up and went to the main area, which was nothing but a big stage and chairs all around it.

 I go there when I get bored.. I pretend they're people in the chairs as I'm on stage, singing my heart out. I started to playing stressed out by twenty one pilots.. Because why the hell not. Not to brag, but I can rap pretty well. Anyways.

I started to sing but when the song was over, kissing in cars by pierce the veil started playing. I got my guitar that I kept back stage and started to play along. It wasn't until I was done, I noticed a short figure standings in the middle of the low lit room. I couldn't quite make out his features but I could tell he had shoulder length brown hair that was slightly curly. He wasn't very tell, but maybe a good 3-4 inches taller than me.

"That was amazing," The figure said to me, walking closer. His voice sounded so familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Thanks, I've been practicing a lot." I awkwardly said back.

"I think you sung it better than I did." Then it hit me.

"You're Vic Fuentes," I was about to cry.. honestly.

"Yeah, I am." He was smirking.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you guys suppose to be on warped?" 

"Yeah but we came back because Tony's arm is healed and he's ready to come back and help out,And last night I started to think about how amazing it would be if I had someone to take care of, and have someone take care of me.. like when I get old. Mike suggested I come down here and.. ya know, adopt. I'm actually glad I did."

"Wow. That's amazing. I'm Jesse Roberts by the way, I can show you around if you'd like.. show you the little kids."

"That's okay. I think I've found the one." He smiled and I just looked at him confused as hell. "You Jesse. I want to adopt you." I flung myself into his arms with the biggest smile on my face but then I realized something. I can't. There is no way I'm leaving Cassie.

"I can't go with you." My head was hung low but I can almost hear the smile fall off his face. 

"Why not?" He was upset, I can tell.

"Because of Cassie. She's my girlfriend and I can't leave her. We've been together ever since I've been here and I can't just abandon her. I'm sorry, Vic"  I went to go walk around him but he grabbed my arm and spun me around so I was facing him.

"I want you to go pack your stuff-"

"Vic I told you I ca-" He cut me off.

"And, tell Cassie to pack hers too." Oh my god. Is he serious? "I want to adopt you-"
"And I'll adopt Cassie." An out of breath Kellin said as he ran to us."
Yup, he serious. I tackled them in a hug, then ran up to my room and to tell Cassie the big news.

~^~^~

"Okay, Mr. Fuentes. You're all set. I hope you're happy with your new family girls." The lady said to me and Cassie.

"Thank you!" I haven't stopped smiling ever and neither has Cassie, matter of fact, she started to cry when I told her we're getting adopted and she cried even harder when I told her who was adopting us.

We got straight on the tour bus and picked out our bunks and now we're going to pick up Tony. Then we'll be off to warped tour! Kellin said Cassie can stay with us on Warped. I'm so excited that I'm literally shaking.
I'm really scared though. What if they find out about my past with drugs? What if they send me back to the orphanage?

Cassie shook my shoulder and knocked me out of my thoughts. She picked me up out of my bunk and carried me all the way to the lounge area. She sat down down beside Vic and put me in her lap. Everyone was paying attention to their phones so no one saw me when I sweetly kissed Cassie. Atleast I thought no one did. That was until..

"Holy shit.." Jaime said. I guess Vic didn't tell them we're dating.. Oops. Cassie and myself are both Bisexual and I fancied her when I first saw here at the orphanage. By now all four boys were looking at us both. Three of them with shocked expressions and Vic was laughing his ass off.

"What's wrong? Never seen two girls kiss before?" Cassie said cockily.

"Actually no. Not in real life anyways." Tony chimed in. 

"Why didn't you tell them we're dating?" I asked Vic

"Because I wanted to see their reaction because I knew you guys would do that at some point." His laughter was dying down. 

"Jesus, boys close your mouths." I said to them and they sat straight up and we're being awkward.

"Hey! I have 1 rule.." Mike said and I looked at him, telling him to spit it out. 

"Since Jesse sleeps above me, no doing the frick frack. Even if you think we're asleep." He said and I fell off Cassie's lap, laughing my ass off. 

"We promise we will not do the dirty while anyone is on the bus." 

"Thank you." They all said at once.

"You guys are no fun." I said pouting. "C'mon Cassie. I'm tired and I wanna cuddle." 

"Goodnight everyone." We both said as we got to my bunk where Cassie and I cuddled for the rest of the night.

~^.^~

A/N: Hey everyone. I decided to give this writing thing another shot because my life is boring and I have no girlfriend.. so why not write about the relationship I dream about having. Anyways, hope you enjoy. 

~Jasmine