Chapter 12

~Cassie's POV ~

This whole tour so far has been crazy, man. Honestly, all it is is fucking drama. Some might say I'm the main source or the drama but they're wrong. If you ask me, Jesse's the problem. If she would just leave Seth and I alone to be happy in peace, then I'd be 100% A-okay.

 I still can't help but feel bad about what I did to Jesse but I thought I was doing a good thing. I guess not. But it was for the best, that we broke up. My feelings have changed for her. I don't know why but everything she does irritates the hell out of me.

"Cassie?" I heard the familiar voice of Victor Fuentes come from behind me. I pulled out my earbuds so I can hear him

"Hey, Vic." I said, trying to smile but it didn't work. I don't feel like smiling right now.

"Are you coming? We're about to play and thought you wanted to see your dad perform for the first time on Warper." I pointed to the door where everyone was heading out.

"Oh.. yeah. I'm coming." He gave me a smile then followed the rest of the guys out the door.

I looked out the window to see no one except Tony and Jesse standing very close to each other, smiling. I thought nothing of it until I saw Tony pull Jesse into a kiss! What the fuck was that? Are they dating or something? Not that it's any of my business, but I'm shocked. I just never would have imagined them two being together. Or maybe there was a possibility that it was Jasmine and not Jesse? No, I can tell my own gir- I mean my ex girlfriend apart from her twin sister.

Fuck, was I really about to call her my girlfriend? What the hell is wrong with me? My mind is all over the place today..

~Jesse's POV~

Tony pulled me in for a kiss for the first time since last night and honestly, I couldn't have felt more happy. I've been craving the feeling of his lips against mine since I went to bed last night. Look at me, we've only been dating for a few hours and I'm already turning into a cheesy twat. But hey! I'd rather be Tony's cheesy girlfriend then no one's girlfriend at all.. ugh, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I probably shouldn't have smoked that joint.. oh well, I needed it.

That made me think about everything that has happened.. My whole life has changed more than I have ever imagined. If you would have told me about the life I was living right now, less than a month ago, I would have laughed right in your face.But it's all actually real. My happiness is the biggest thing that took a dramatic turn. Sure, I was some-what happy at the orphanage but that was only because of Cassie. She made me happy but now I have so much hatred in my heart for her at the moment. Now though, I have Tony. He has makes me just as happy as Cassie ever did and not just the Tony. Also Vic, Mike, Jaime and even Jasmine. I love them all so much and it's unbelievable that something like this has happened to me. Me! of all people, the girl who was addicted to drugs at such a young age, the girl who disappointed everyone and hurt all the people that loved me, was actually happy and felt loved by people other than my significant other. I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Hey, are you coming?" Tony snapped me out of my thoughts, nudging towards the stage and big crowd of people waiting in anticipation.

"Yeah." I replied back with a smile. We both walked together to the stage where Tony went to get set up and I was standing in the crowd with Bryan, Johnnie, Jordan, Damon, and even Kyle. For some reason, I found myself fitting right in with some of the members of My Digital Escape. On camera, they're sexual and silly but they're literally the exact same way off camera. Jordan is no where near as innocent as you would think he is. I think it's safe to go as far as saying he might be more sexual than Johnnie. I know right! Hard to believe but it's the dead truth. I laughed at myself before turning to watch my dad and the rest of Pierce The Veil, along with Kellin, start to play. Kellin came out and immediately went to Vic for a hug. As he was pulling away, I could see Vic whispered something in Kellin's ear making him blush to the point where he had to bit his lip to keep from smiling. Something's up. There's obviously something going on between them and they're keeping it a secret. Or maybe I'm just the only one who doesn't know about it. I'm happy for them but I wish they wouldn't keep secrets. Oh well, I'll just ask about it later tonight at the Warped party or something.

"You okay?" Johnnie turned to ask me.

"Never better." I replied simply, then turned my attention to my beautiful boyfriend rocking his heart out on stage.

~~~