Epilogue.

*Jesse's Pov*

*A year later after the adoption.*

All of this is so unreal. The dream I had.  Everything was playing out the exact same way. Cassie and I broke up, she's now in a happy relationship with Seth. I'm also in a happy relationship with Tony and I have a kid! Katy to be exact. My favorite little girl in the orphanage. Kellin and Vic are dating.. wait no. They're engaged! How crazy is this! I had a dream about a year ago that predicted my life. I didn't want to believe the dream and get my hopes up when Cassie woke me up but now that I'm actually here, and living it, I'm thrilled. I seriously don't think anything can make me happier.

Right now, we're currently getting seated for Kellin and Vic's wedding.Everything was almost the exact same as mine and Tony's wedding in my dream. Music started playing and everyone stood up. Copeland and Katy came walking down the aisle throwing flower petals everywhere with the biggest smiles on their face. Kellin and Vic agreed on Copeland being the flower girl because she's the youngest but when Katy found out, she had a fit so they both agreed to happily have Katy and Copeland both, be the flower girl.

*time skip to the actual kiss*

"I now pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss the bride." The minister said. Everyone laughed as they knew he was referring to Kellin because he was slightly more girlish.

They both shared a long, passionate kiss before pulling and way and Vic picking Kellin up bridal style, heading out out of the church. Everyone around us were clapping and whistling 

I went to the front and grabbed both Copeland and Katy's' hand.

"That was so perfect." Tony aid to me. 

"Yeah.. it really was." I smiled.

"I hope our wedding is just like this." He nudged my side.

"Oh.. you have no idea babe.." I said back to him. We all walked out of the church to only come right back four years later. 

*Four years later.*

*Time skip to the kiss*

"Okay, Tony. You may kiss the bride. Tony lifted my veil and slowly moved in. I met him halfway and shared a passionate kiss with him just like Kellin and Dad did at their wedding. Everything played out perfect. Just like it did in my dream. I wonder if I will have any more dreams that predict my life? In all honesty, I hope not. I mean I liked know how my life was gonna play out in these last 5 years but I also like a surprise.

speaking of surprises, Guess what?I'm fucking pregnant. We found out about a week ago and I'm planning on telling everyone later when tonight.

*Later that night*

"Everyone, can I have you attention please?I gots something to say." I asked everyone while they were all gathered in the living room. -Yes we still all live together because I don't wanna move out. I hate being away from everyone, but we all chipped in and bought a way bigger house that can fit all of us and even the new baby.-

I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh before just spitting it out. "I'm pregnant." I opened my eyes to see everyone's mouth slightly agape for a moment. Then everyone started clapping a cheering. A bunch of 'congratulations' were heard around the giant house and a big smile creeped onto my lips. Tony came up and hugged me from behind, kissing my neck slightly. 

"Mommy," Katy said, tugging on my dress. She looked so adorable. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail. She also had her thumb in her mouth with an innocent look on her face. 

"Yes baby?" I answered to her crouching down to her level.

"When will the baby be here?" She asked.

"We don't know yet. We'll just have to wait for mommy to go to the hospital."

"Oh okay. Well will you let me know so I can take 'em back?" She still had the innocent look on her face, which made everyone laugh even harder. She laughed along with us, feeling proud that she was being able to make up laugh. 

I picked her up and held her on my hip.

"I love my babies I said looking between her and Tony.

"We love you too." They both said at the same time.

Everyone in this room is the reason I'm the happiest person alive and I love every single one of them for it.

~

So this is the end. 

I'm really sad that it's actually over but I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your support and all the reads/votes.

I love you all.

Bye!

-Jasmine.

(I will be uploading a Kellic call "Someday darling, we'll be okay." I probably won't be uploading it until I get ungrounded but if you wanna check it out, keep an eye open.)