Chapter 4

A/N The picture on the side is what I imagined Cassie to look like and I'll put what I imagine Jesse to look like in the next chapter.

~~~

~Cassie's P.O.V~

Today Me and the guys are going shopping today for Jesse. Her birthday is next week and we're planning on having this giant party for her. We're inviting all her favorite bands like Twenty one pilots, All time low, Falling in reverse, Sleeping with sirens, Black veil brides, Asking alexandria (and Danny even though he left the band) Bring me the horizon, Memphis may fire, Of mice and men, and even My chemical romance! I'm so excited to see the look on her face. Also Johnnie, Bryan, Damon, Jordan, Alex, Shannon, and Jeydon are coming

We get to the mall and the first place I got is Hot topic. She told me about how she really wanted the new Twenty one Pilots album and hopefully I can get Tyler and Josh to sign it for her. I am determined to make sure she has the best birthday. She hasn't had a very good birthday ever since she was born. Her sister would always take the spotlight from her she would always "Never good enough" compared to her sister and I'm going to make sure that she knows she's better than her sister and her parents because she is!

"Hey Cassie, what kind of stuff is Jesse into? Because I honestly have no Idea." I smirked knows exactly what he should get her.

"Mike! Tony! Jaime! Get your asses over here!" I yelled to the three boys scattered around the store. I told them what I thought Jesse would die over, if they done that for her.

Vic..
1: Hair dye. 

Tony..
2: Take her to get her first tattoo

Mike..
3: Take her to get her first facial piercing

Jaime..
4: A new phone because God knows she needs it.

They were totally fine with my suggestions and decided to get her them. I also plan on singing a song for her but I'm not 100% sure what song. I'll have to ask Vic later..

~^.^~

We get back to the bus to find a sleeping Jesse. Vic went to go hide everything that we did buy her while I wake up because it's a beautiful day and I want to go walked around warped while Pierce the veil plays.

"Jesse, wake up!" She shot straight up, hitting her head on her bunk.

"Aww, baby, are you okay?" I cooed while starting to laugh. She hit me on the arm, then disappeared into the bathroom. She came back out maybe 30 minutes later with her makeup, hair, and outfit done perfectly. She's so beautiful!

I grabbed her arm and we started our journey around Warped!

A few fans came to up, asked for a picture, autographs, etc. It was absolutely amazing.

Oh! I almost forgot! My dad and all of Sleeping with sirens are coming up and staying with us for the rest of Warped! I'm so happy that I'll finally get some time to spend with him. The bad part is, he's making me stay on their bus so I can't be with Jesse as much as I was hoping for. I just need to tell her at some point. 

We walked around Warped for a while and we even got to meet Social Repose and Leda Muir. I was so happy that my life turned out the way I've always wanted. I didn't have any family left, because my parents and my brother died when I was 3 in a murder suicide. My Father came home drunk one night, Him and my mom got into a fight and it led to my mom and my crying baby brother to get shot which ended with my dad shooting himself for feeling guilty. The police showed up after a neighbor call them after they heard the gun shots, then they took me to the orphanage where I've was for the past 16 years of my life but that's enough about me, I'd like to forget everything that happened because I have a new family, with my beautiful girlfriend, that I plan on spending the rest of my life with.

~^.^~Time jump to the party~^.^~

~Jesse's P.O.V~

"Oh my god dad, I love it! Thank you!" I yelled jumping into Vic's arms. Everyone I fancied was here at my birthday party. Oh my god! Even my chemical romance! "This is almost the best thing to ever happen to me!" I squaled.

"Almost? What was the best?" Dad asked with a confused look on his face.

"The day you guys adopted me." I shyly said, blushing like crazy. He wrapped me up in his arms and almost squeezed me to death.

"Where's Cassie?" But before I could get an answer, I turned around and saw her on stage with her guitar.

"This song goes out to the birthday girl!" She announced while everyone cheered. "I love you, Jesse." She started to strum her guitar and instantly I knew what song she was playing. Kissing in Cars. I felt the tears prickle at the back of my eyes and the burning in my nose, then a few tears started to run down my face as I hummed along to Cassie's beautiful voice.

After she was done was when the party really started to get fired up. Jack and Alex brought in a few kegs and loads of Vodka and whiskey. My priority was to get drunk and have the best night of my life, surrounded by all the people that I love.