playlist + cast

"It's difficult because

I am over here

and you are over here

and when I'm with you

hours feel like seconds

and when I'm without you

days feel like years."

-l.m

Sebastian Stan as himself

Tracy Spiridakos as Kelly Olsen

i. So Far Away by Mary Lambert
"Kiss me like the world is going to disappear. I'm a better person when I have you here. Oh, I got you and I can get through anything as long as I can see your face."

ii. Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds Of Summer
"You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door, I could barely hold it all inside. Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you, but I just can't stop thinking about you, wherever you are."

iii. Crazy by K-CI & JOJO
"I've finally realized that you are my true love and I've had a lot of time to think, and you're all I seem to keep thinking, to keep thinking of. And now I know I need you each and every day. I can't live without you."

iv. When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
"When my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark that's when I look at you. When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't find my way home anymore that's when I look at you." 

v. Just So You Know by Jesse McCartney
"I shouldn't love you, but I want to. I just can't turn away. I shouldn't see you, but I can't move, I can't look away. I don't know how to be fine when I'm not, 'cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop."

vi. Little Things by One Direction
"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right, darling but I want you to. If I let you know that I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you."

vii. Stay With Me by Sam Smith
"Why am I so emotional? No it's not a good look, gain some self control. Deep down, I know this never works. But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt. Oh won't you stay with me, 'cause you're all I need."

viii. Crush by David Archuleta
"Do you ever think when you're all alone, all that we could be? Where this thing could go? Am I crazy or falling in love? Is this really just another crush? Do you catch your breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way you do?"

ix. Must Be Doin' Something Right by Billy Currington
"You lean into my kiss and close those deep blue, need you eyes. I don't know what I did, to earn a love like this, but baby I must be doin' something right."

x. Give In to Me by Garrett Hedlund
"My heart is set on you. I don't want no one else and if you don't want me I guess I'll be all by myself. Come on, come on into my arms. Give in to me."

xi. Counting Stars by One Republic
"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be."

xii. Happily by One Direction
"I don't care what people say when we're together. You know I want to be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever."

xiii. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran
"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, like you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love. We're falling in love."

xiv. I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes
"Look at us baby, tonight the midnight rules are breaking. There's no such thing as wild enough and maybe we just think too much. Who needs to play it safe in love? Let's be crazy."

xv. Parallel by Heffron Drive
"Parallel in this universe, do we light up our hearts just to watch them burn?"

a/n: it's baaaack! this time with a new fc and it's been rewritten! Kelly is one of the Olsen siblings in this revised version. Tracy is super underrated, she deserves more love. most of this story is still gonna be the same, but some changes have been made. I hope you like it😁