chapter 12

[Edited]
Calum pov.
I got home from the hospital and my parents were back from their trip. they were sitting on the table drinking something.

"Calum please sit" my mom says. "okay" I said sitting down. "your sister told us that you were in the hospital because of this boy and I never heard about him before. who is he" my dad says. "I know him because Michael is dating his best friend" I lied. "is that so" my mom said. "yeah" I said. "Calum your last relationship didn't go well, you got hurt. I spoke to Lukes mom" my mom said. "How did you get her number" I asked. "your sister asked for it for us" my dad said. "Oh okay" I said. "Luke committed suicide and he's gone into a car accident. why do you want to be with this boy" my dad asked. "What do you mean" I asked. "Calum we accept who you are but Luke isn't right for you, he's depressed. how are you supposed to like someone who's depressed" my mom said. "So you are telling me I shouldn't like skmeone because who they are? you've been the people that said love everyone doesn't matter what they are! now you are saying I can't like Luke because what he is" I said getting up. "We are just saying he isn't for you" my dad said. "And why is that your concern! you don't seem to care either way" I said leaving my house.

I head down to Michaels house crying. if I'm being honest, I don't know why I'm crying for. is it because Luke got in a car accident? is it because my parents? is it because I can't live without Luke?

"Babe we meet again" someone said. "what" I said turning around to see, Josh. "Where are you going" he asked. "Piss off Josh. I don't want to talk to you" I said. "Does it look like I fucking care" Josh says holding on to me. "Stop it" I yelled. "No you're coming with me" he says. "No! help!" I screamed.

"Calum" I hear Ashton. "Ashton help" I said. "Michael, calum and Josh! he's hurting him" Ashton says and Michael runs out. "get the fuck off Josh" Michael screamed. "No he's mine! this little bitch is mine" Josh said. "Let me go please" I cried. "But baby, I even said I'll get you" Josh says. "let go of him" Ashton screamed and started hitting him with a bat. "Fuck off" Josh yelled and let go of me. "No leave now" Ashton yelled still hitting him.

Josh ran off and Michael laughed. I started laughing as well and Ashton looked at us with such confusion.

"what" he said. "That's the funniest thing I ever seen" Michael said. "Whatever let's go in" Ashton says as we enter Michaels house.

Lukes pov.
my mom walked in to the room with her head down. I didn't know what was going on in her head.

"Luke" she says sitting down next to the bed. "mom" I said. "How do you know calum" she asked. "Ashton is dating his best mate" I lied to her. I couldn't tell her the truth. "Oh" she says. "He's a great guy mom" I said and she noded. "I know, but Luke it isn't right" she said. "What do you mean" I asked. "You're putting him in a lot. Luke you have depression and I don't think it right to be with someone right now" she says. "So your saying I should stay away from calum" I said. "yes, his parents and I think it's the right thing to do right now" she says. "his parents?" I said. "Yeah we talked. Luke just please stay away from calum until everything is better" she said kissing my forehead and then left.

a tear left my eye. I knew I'll mess everything up. I didn't want to put calum through anything. I want calum to be happy.

I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my phone next to me, I see the kik app. I hover over it then pressed it so that the X was showing next to the app. I clicked the X. 'are you sure you want to delete this app?' it said and I clicked yes.

--
I hate myself for writing this but oh well.

so what do you guys think? what's going to happen next?