chapter 15

[Edited]
it was cloudy outside but it doesn't seem like it would rain. Calum just arrived at the mall where he first met Luke. he smiled at the memory then it fades remembering what had happen. he shakes it off and walks inside.

he goes up to the food courts and sees if Luke is already here. his phone buzzes and he pulls it out.

"turn around"

Calum listens to the message and turns around and sees Luke. tears rolled down his cheek and he ran to him and hugged him.

"Lukey I missed you" Calum said still hugging him. "I did too cal" Luke says. they both didn't want to let go, they couldn't. well until Luke was ripped off of Calum.

"Calum what the fuck" Josh yells at his 'boyfriends' face. "j-josh it was just a hug" Calum let out, scared what Josh would do. "oh just a hug! yeah sure! you worthless shit!" Josh says slapping Calum.

at that point the mall was silent. it was like everyone heard the slap from miles. Luke heard it and it hurt him. Calum was also bleeding from his nose.

people all around them pulled out their phones dialing 911. all of them telling the police to come. Josh just stayed still. not caring if he gets caught.

police took Josh away. Luke and Calum were separated, once again. for the police could get their statements. their parents came as well. Calums parents shaking there heads. Luke's mom worried about both of them. Ashton and Michael wanting to speak to their best friends.

right when the police men let them go. they didn't think twice. they didn't go to their best friends, they didn't go to their family, they went to each other.

Calum ran to Luke and Luke ran to Calum. as Calum hugged Luke, Luke carried him and spinned him. they were both crying again but this time more harder.

"I'm missed you so much" Calum said. "Calum please promise me something" Luke said putting him down. "what" he looked up. "let's never let each other go" Luke said. "promise." Calum said.

"Luke" Ashton yells and runs to Luke. "ash" Luke said hugging his best friend. "Calum" Micheal said. "Mikey" Calum said hugging his best friend. "luke" his mom said. "hi mum" luke says. "you missed your therapy! and then I get a call that you are hurt again!" luke mom cried out. "mom it's okay, I didn't actually get hurt just bruised my bum a bit" luke says making his mom laugh. "luke, you are just my ball of sum shine no matter, what you have" Liz says hugging her son. "love you too mom, now let's go talk to my therapist before she starts giving me the pills again because I missed a lesson" luke says rolling his eyes. "ill be in the car" Liz says.

Luke turn to Calum and hugs him. "i have to go" luke says. "I'll text you" Calum said. "on kik" luke says. "like always" Calum said. "I'll be waiting" luke says kissing calums forehead and leaving.

"their relationship is weird like, they only talk on kik" Ashton says. "i know right, like do it face to face" Michel said. "can you take me home? my parents left me, again" cal said. "nope, you are sleeping over mine. your parents said so" Michel said. "they are that mad" cal asked. "yup but don't worry" Michel said.

face to face, that doesn't seem like a bad idea..

---

I might not update in a very long time because my dad messed up my phone and deleted everything and I'm on my Ipod...so like yeah. hopefully I get a new phone tomorrow or next week. love yah xx