Car Escape

"How long do we have?" His deep, raspy voice slowly spoke.

"Just under two hours, two if we're lucky. He will probably stay after the party is over to clean up the mess."   

I hate this; I hated the secrets. All I wanted was to be with Harry but that was impossible. I was stuck with Leo, he took Harry in when he was young and had no family to fend for him. I was stupid, marrying him after only a few months of knowing him and now I fall in love with his so-called nephew.

"That should be enough time, Angel." He turned his head away from the road for a couple seconds to look at me and flash a smile. His hand which rested on my thigh, squeezed it as a reassuring gesture.

"Why are we doing this?" I wondered as I blankly stared out the windscreen into nothingness.

"Because it's the only time we will have alone together." I shook my head.

"No." I paused for a second. Harry turned to look at me for a moment before focusing back on the road again. "I mean, why are we doing this? Why are we keeping these secrets? We both love and want to be with each other so why can't we?" I wanted to cry, I had so much pain inside of me that needed to be let out but the problem was I just couldn't.

We soon pulled up into a car park looking onto the beautiful view of the city. The lights looked pretty in the night sky. Harry killed the engine. There was now silence illuminating the car... That was until a popping sound was released by his seatbelt unbuckling.

His soft, warm hands rested on my jaw. Gently, he turned my head to look at him instead of the view.

"You know I hate this situation, if I could change this I would. I just want to tell the whole world that you're mine!"

"But I'm not. I'm not yours, am I?"

"Y/N, you love me and I love you. Therefore, you're mine."

"But according to law, I'm Leo's." I was just a stupid girl, married at 21 to a man who is 20 years older than me.

"Shut up!" He raised his voice and slammed his hands down on the steering wheel. "Please, I don't want to hear his name. I owe him so much and once he finds out about us, mine and his relationship will be over."

"This is all my fault! If I didn't marry him then I wouldn't be causing this problem between the two of you." It was true, they wouldn't know I existed and everything would be simple.

"Baby, come over here" I unbuckled my seatbelt and straddled his lap. His mouth was soon I top of mind in a sweet tender kiss.

"I'm glad you came into my life, no matter the problems which have occurred since." He kissed my lips again.

"I wish things were simpler." I whined into his muscular chest.

"Me too." His voice was soft and meaningful.

His fingers ran through my hair in a caressing way. "I do love you though."

"I love you Harry." I pressed a light kiss on his chest where his heart would be underneath.

His hands ran down my back, making soothing circles in the skin. It was comforting. "Let's have a little us time, I can make you forget about this. For an hour or so anyway." He chuckled at the end of his sentence to make it sound less depressing.

His lips attacked my neck, making their own trail up to my ravished red lips. He's told me before how he wants to mark me in love bites but unfortunately that was just impossible.

As he pulled up the bottom of my red dress, I unbuttoned his white shirt. Soon my hands ran over his expose chest, tracing the tattoos inked upon his skin. His hands left my body to hastily unbuckle his belt then undo his trousers. His bulge was prominent through his Armani boxers. I couldn't wait for it to be revealed, I needed it right now. He put one hand on my neck for support as he attacked my lips with his own, his tongue slipped it's way into my mouth. Our tongues fought together for dominance but Harry seemed to have won. My hands trailed his body before reaching the waistband of his boxers and pushing them down.

I slowly pumped my hand around his cöck to tease him slightly, I could tell he was feeling pleasure as he continuously released grunts and hearty moans. We didn't have much time so I needed to speed things up a bit, I hovered above his lap and slowly sat down on him. The feeling was incredible. I had missed it for a while and I knew that we both were thinking about how long we'd have to wait before we can be alone and intimate again.

After a while of holding our climax we released, our orgasms hitting. Harry was the best I have had, I wasn't sure if that's because I truly loved him or he was in fact just skilful in this area.

After cleaning ourselves up and making us both look the most presentable as possible, I climbed over into my seat and he sat more comfier in his. The car was engulfed in silence, none of us speaking just staring out the windscreen. A tear leaked out of my tear ducts and slowly ran down my cheeks.

"I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm gonna tell him. He would have to find out sooner or later. I love you and we can't keep this a secret anymore, I can see how this is hurting you!" He was right, this would be revealed sometime and it was hurting me. I hated living with him like I was his living wife. I didn't even love him anymore, I don't think I really even knew what love was when I married him.

"I'm scared." Harry grabbed my hand and made soothing circles with his thumb again to try to calm me.

"Me too baby, me too."

-------------------------------------------------------
                          -----------
************************************************
If you want me to do more then please donate your coins to me
*************************************************

Did you like it? If I get 10 or more votes and 5 or more comments then I will do a part two and update another sexual imagine tonight.