Bravery.

It was time. The moment we had been planning for a while now. We were finally going to be free, no control over us anymore.

We were going to be together, just how we wanted. This was the only solution to be together in the way we planned.

He was scared.

The ocean filled eyes gazed into my forrest green ones. Fear laced within them. I knew he wanted this, I guess it was just the fear.

We were stumbling up the steps, it was dark; we couldn't see. My hand was his guide. Our hearts were empty, soon to be filled with freedom.

One step after another until we were finally at the top, the cold breeze brushing my curls behind me. I could see all the lights of London.

They were beautiful, this was something I was going to miss. I leaned over the edge, all the busy cars speeding along below us.

Adrenaline filled my veins, the rush pulsing through my bloodstream. I was ready, we were ready.

"You ready Lou?" I asked the Yorkshire lad.

"Not quite." His voice showed weakness, his vocal cords shook with each word escaping.

"What do you mean, no?" I intensely stared into those deep blue eyes.

"Are you sure we will be free?" I could still see the fear in them.

"That's the reason we're doing this remember?" I rhetorically asked.

"Do you promise?" He nervously questioned.

"I promise."

"And we are going to be together still, right?"

"I'm not sure, I think so." I told him honestly, I didn't know for sure.

"Oh Harry!"

He cried with worry, he wanted to be free but with me.

"I promise I will find you, we die together so then we should stay together."

"Forever?" The older boy vulnerably asked, I had to comfort him one last time and tell him what he wished for.

"Forever, Lou."

"Now are you ready?" I ask once more, this time I felt like we would both be ready.

"I am."

"Remember what we always say."

"Bravery is the key to freedom." He softly spoke, his eyes were free of fear, he held bravery within them.

"That's right, baby."

We looked down one last time before all the pain would be over, looking back into each others eyes I said,

"On the count of three."

My hands and his hands were metaphorically tied up. We squeezed them tight before I started the count down.

"One... Two... Three..."

                          -----------
************************************************
If you want me to do more then please donate your coins to me
*************************************************