Chapter 8

I didn’t want to see the dark haired boy the one Emma kissed. I hated him, When John invited me for a night out with Kaithlyn I agreed hoping to run away from the plagues that have been chasing my mind lately.

Kaithlyn dressed beautifully wearing that thing that hid her swelled belly, for she feared their wandering eyes. She wore a blue dress so elegant and soft it complimented her eyes and she looked simply stunning. So many would kill for her; I kissed her on the lips and I drove her to the cinema.

John was there with Gina, a girl he has been going frequently out with, she had messy light brown hair and a beautiful body, she was dressed to kill in a black shirt and skinny jeans and if it wasn’t for Kaithlyn, I’d be envious of John.

Unlike other girls, John was slightly more serious when it came to Gina.

Slightly.

He smiled at me and Kaithlyn who held on to my hand tightly. “Hey Kaithlyn been long since I’ve seen you, how have you been?” John said lightly.

Kaithlyn smiled an angelic smile that twisted my gut when I recalled Emma. “Perfect,” She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Then my body froze. I saw her brown hair as she walked swaying her hips. Whatever happened to her weird shirts? And why now, when I wasn’t supposed to like her?

She wore a tight plain red shirt which hung on to her beautiful curves outlining the gentle swell of her chest and shorts showing endlessly long legs. It was hard to breath all I could think about was her. A tall boy appeared, with dark mattered hair.

He passed a bucket of popcorn to her, Emma smiled up at him. I looked away, still finding it hard to breathe, were they going out? I wanted to know so badly. “Hey,” I said, in came rushed and in a breath. She looked at me and I could see longing in her eyes.

“Hey,” She smiled a bit, it was forced.

I looked at Kaithlyn who smiled at Emma, “Hey, I’ll be back,” I said and walked off, The dark haired boy’s cold blue eyes looked at me and I was aware he was slightly taller than me. “Mind if I talk to Emma for a while?” I asked, not bother to smile.

He stood there looking at Emma, their fingers intertwined. “It’s alright Tim, He’s a friend,”

Tim nodded and moved a bit off, I didn’t move closer wishing she would break the space but she stood there, “Is everything alright?” She started walking and I followed her, keeping up with her strides.

“Yeah,” She said, it sounded forced.

I sucked in a breath, not sure whether to push it or not. I didn’t, “So is Tim your boyfriend?”

“No, we’ve been just seeing each other,” She said her hands playing with her long brown hair as she bit her lip.

I groaned internally. “Since…”

“Yeah since then,” her cheeks flamed and she looked at me. “Shouldn’t you be with Kaithlyn?”

“Honestly, I’d rather stay here,”

I stepped closer and rested my hands on her face. She closed her eyes and her face tiptoed expecting the kiss and I kissed her, it was soft, and sweet. Slowly our lips danced and I pulled her closer and she gasped. She smirked against my lips and we kissed then she pulled away, “Tim,” She breathed.

“You don’t love him do you?” I whispered resting my forehead on hers.

“I do,” She said and pushed me away.

John looked at me, He was queuing up buying some popcorn before the movie. He wore a dark collared shirt and jean’s he was talking with the guy at the counter and he laughed. “Hey Drake,” He said seeing me coming closer.

“John,” I said in a tone of greeting, we stood there for a while till John asked.

“What’s up between you and Emma?” There was a slight curve of a smirk on his lips and I felt my heart ache with her name.

I shrugged “I don’t know, Girls you know?”

“Complicated eh?” He said paying for the popcorn and passing me a tub.

I nodded, “I like Emma, and She likes me but she just…” I shook my head, “She’s seeing someone,”

John raised his eyebrows. “Sound’s cliché? See’s a guy to make you jealous, dump the pregnant girl get together with her, Pregnant girl gets mad, hurts other girl, you don’t realise… yadda yada yada,” John said.

I laughed. “Nah man, don’t relate my life to a cliché drama you see on tv,”

“Sound’s like it,” John said smirking.

“So how about you and Gina?”

John smirked. “She’s hot,”

“And…”

“I donno, what do you want me to say?”

I laughed. I looked at him, “Watch and see my friend, your falling for Gina,” He slapped my back and smiled. I missed John and little did I realise how much I’ve missed him. He’s been my rock throughout my good and Bad.

I don't think much happened in this chapter, aside from a sneaky kiss. Its basically a foretelling chapter for some future events. What do you think of John and Drakes conversation?

So please READ

VOTE

COMMENT

I love reading your comments and you won't believe how much they inspire me. :)