He misses you

It was his dream. To go up on a stage filled with thousands of adoring fans. To travel the world with his best mates. Meet his idols. Make people happy for a living.
But he couldn't make himself happy. If Luke wanted to be truly happy then he'd be with you. Tangled in the warm blankets while listening to you soft breaths.
Two more months. Only two more months.
His band mates reassured. But Luke didn't think of it as only two months. He thought of it as eight weeks, which meant 56 days, which meant another agonising 1344 more hours until he could be with you.
You to would talk to each almost day but a blurry screen and a fuzzy voice can only do so much to fix a once beating heart.
"Babe trust me, you'll get over this. I bet you Michael will come running in with pizza soon and you guys will play Fifa and talk about boy stuff while Ashton sits back and watches. You're living your dream, Luke. Just remember that." You did miss Luke. Especially on those cold nights that were meant to be spent cuddled up against him. But you were always the emotionally strong one. The one that could hide her feelings away so much she'd forget about them. Luke on the other hand, was not so used to being away from you, let alone being in a relationship.

"Yeah but I'd rather be living with my dream." You silently laugh at his play on words. "You're my dream girl I mean. Do you get it? 'cause you said I'm living my dream and-"

"I got it Luke!" You say laughing. "The least you could do while you're away is come up with better jokes."
"I promise I'll try. But no guarantees!" He responds with a stupid grin on his face.
"I really do miss you Luke. You're not the only one." The mood dramatically falls and the silence begins to grow. Before Luke can respond a strong male voice interrupts.
"Sorry mate but we're on in five." You hear Luke's frustrated sigh.
"I'm sorry babe," he sighs again, "I'll call you soon."
"I'll be waiting."
-