Chapter (22)

*Nathaniel's P.O.V*

The first nightmare, was horrible. It took all of them to pin me down, but they only got worse from there. I couldn't control it. I was scared of what could happen to me with Jasik still loose. I was so scared of falling asleep but it couldn't be avoided. I needed sleep and I can't sleep knowing Jasik is still out there. All I can do is cower in the corner.

****
*Damien's P.O.V*

Nat has only sat onbhis bed and blankly stared out the window ever since the nightmares have started. He told me it was because of Jasik still being on the loose, so I have decided something on my own that I know is horribly crazy, but its the only thing I have.

Right now, I was getting ready to do it, get my plan in motion which may kill me, but its for the sake of Nat and I am willing to do it for him. I looked at Simon and Alec as they battled on the phone over something I couldn't quite understand and smiled. I looked at the stairs and went up them and into Nat's room.

He was sitting in his bed, his knees up to his chest, probably hurting his stomach, but he didn't care, he is probably in so much pain mentally that it blocks it out. I walked over to him and sat on the bed. He didn't budge.

"Hey Nat, I just wanted to tell you that I love you, and that no matter what happens we will get through this together." I kissed his hand and smiled. He looked up and locked his eyes with me, before putting his head between his knees.

"Just go, I want to be alone.." He mumbled.

"I will, I just want you to know I lo-" he cut me off.

"Just LEAVE!" He snapped. My chest hurt, seeing the tears running down his cheeks. I sighed and sat up.

"I love you, just keep that in mind." I said and walked out, closing his door. Alec and Simon were standing there but I just kept my head down.

"What was that?" Simon asked.

"It was nothing, I'm gonna... Uhm... Go out for a bit." I said and manuevered through them.

"I don't think thats safe." Alec said.

"It's fine, I can take care of myself. Just watch over Nat til I get back." I said before going down the stairs and out the front door. I smiled at the cop and went over to him. Maybe Brent would help me with this idea.

"Hey, Brent, think you can help me out?" I asked.

Brent narrowed his eyes but got out anyways. He shut the door and asked how he could help. I smiled and told him my idea step by step, his expression changing multiple times from anger, frustration and confusion. A little understanding mixed in there as well.

"This is crazy, you are gonna get yourself killed," he stated, shaking his head.

"Not if you, the police man, is a couple feet away. I won't have a thing to worry about, so will you help me?" I asked.

He sighed loudly as if having a mental battle but nodded. "Alright, get in. But you are one crazy son of a bitch." He stated.

I smiled and cocked my head. "Crazily in love is what I am. Now let's go." I said as I got into his police car. He sped off but not before I caught a glimpse of a worried Nat in the window. I just hope to god he didn't hear it.

***2 hours later***

Brent parked the car about a mile away after dropping me off and waited. I was at the school baseball field, at night, waiting for Jasik to show himself. It accured to me that Jasik needs to stay somewhere and why not the place where everything went down at. It was just something that popped into my mind. So yup, this was my plan. Having a one on one battle with Jasik and then having the cops come and arrest him.

Although it was failing considering we have been here for like... Two hours waiting and I was starting to get uber bored and I bet Brent was too. I was sitting on the grass behind the bleachers, looking like I was in distress and fiddling a knife in my hand, just to lure the bastard out. Oh look at that, yup, I'm still failing.

"Come on, Jasik." I said, slightly loud.

"Did someone want attention?" Asked a familiar voice from above me. Before I could react, I was kicked in the face, feeling the force knock me to the ground. I gasped and was turned around to see Jasik smiling down at me. He looked like shit though. His hair was messy and wet while his outfit was muddy and somewhat ripped.

"That wasn't very nice," I replied.

"You know what wasn't very nice? Telling the cops on me, I had to go on the run because of you!" He shouted.

"You almost killed Nathaniel and not to mention rape him!" I shouted.

He chuckled. "And it was worth every second," that last line snapped something in me and I brought my fist up to connect with his face. He stumbled off of me and I used that to stand up. He turned to glare at me and looked down at his feet with a crooked grin. Oh great, my knife.

"Seems the little pet lost something," he chuckled. He bent and grabbed it, twiddling it in his hand. He laughed and charged me. I readied myself and kicked him, making him loose his footing. He sliced up, catching my arm. I hissed in pain and punched his abdomen.

"You fucker!" He shouted and punched me with the hand that didn't hold the knife in my thigh. I groaned and grabbed his arm, only to have him bring the knife up and catch my cheek in a vertical line. I shoved his away and he smirked.

"Had enough?" He asked breathlessly.

"Have you?" I asked, slowly reaching into my pocket and dialed the emergency contact which was Brent, signalling him to come. Jasik lunged again and this time I tackled him to the ground. A whitehot pain shot up my leg and thigh, making me scream in pain. I tired to ignore it and held Jasik down but his elbow connected with my lip, busting it open and then one to my eyebrow. I used my force and grabbed his flailing arms and held them down. He screamed in frustration as I heard the cop sirens next to me. I smiled when I saw the look of horror plastered to his face. Brent and two other cops came over and shoved me off, taking Jasik from me. I gasped in pain when I moved my thigh to sit up. The knife hhad decided to snuggled deep into my skinny jeans and skin, dark blood staining the fabric.

"You did goo- Oh my god!" Brent started but then took in my form. I must've looked like shit because he glared his nostrils. "Call an ambulance," he told another free cop who wasn't trying to sedate a flailing Jasik.

"I'm fi-" I went to say, but my sentence was cut off.

"Damien!" Shouted a small voice. I glanced up to see Alec, Simon and Nat pile out if his car. Nat was being held up by Alec and holding his stomach.

"What the hell happened?!" They asked when they got closer to me.

But before I could answer Brent answered for me. "He did the craziest shit I've ever seen. He made himself bait for Jasik and caught him." He pointed to Jasik who was on the floor now sedated.

Nat looked almost baffled and then looked at me. His eyes flaring with anger. Well, I'm in for it.